Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My husband is such an a**.

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 6:31 PM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this
He decided today was "torment the hormonal pregnant lady" day.

We decided to go to the restaurant here in town for lunch and I had to parallel park - something I know how to do, but avoid if possible. After THE best parallel parking job of my driving career, dh freaks out and says "oh my god, Meg, you hit the car behind us!" I argued that if I had hit the car, I would've felt it. He jumps out of my SUV and goes to look at the damage. I'm freaking out and get out to investigate as well. The car behind us had a dent on both sides of their front bumper. Dh says "Look! You hit it!! There's red paint on their car!!" As I'm looking, I realize there is no possible way I hit the car. I look up at dh and he was fighting to keep a straight face.

He's such an ass. Lol.

I think I might put Bengay in his skivvies tonight. That'll teach him. Haha

Does your dh ever torment you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 6:33 PM
Lol yes mine is bad also:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
christina0607
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 6:33 PM
We get each other.

Yesterday I put salt in his coffee when he was in the bathroom. Except I didn't just put salt in it...but it wouldn't do much, I dissolved it in hot water first and then put it in. His face was awesome:-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lbragg2005
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 6:35 PM
My dh picks on me so much, I would be worried if I didn't. :)
mrsladyface
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Actually, just last night he was driving to go to the resturant and decided while I was looking at my phone he would quickly tap the breaks, throw his arm across me and gasp loudly like we were about to wreck. I threw my phone across the car, screamed and nearly wet myself. I immediately started crying almost having a panic attack and started punching him while he's laughing the whole time! We laughed about it later but he scared the shit out of me. If my bladder would have been full... or if I was closer to my due date, I could've peed or broken my water!

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

QTMom2302
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 6:40 PM

OMG... yes. My DH torments me all the time. He does it just to get a rise outta me and try to piss me off. Sometimes it works... other times I know he's just being an ass. lol 

OrientalLily
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:25 PM
Lol all the time.
Ilaynasmommy
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:36 PM
Mine too. He loves getting me riled up. Like yesterday I was sitting in the wobbly kitchen chair I leaned to grab something and the chair broke.when it happened he was completely concerned for me and the baby. But he's been picking on me today. Saying I'm too "big and fat" and "don't break it like the chair":( k baby treat keeps digging into my left rib and hip and when I am trying to get him to move dh is saying "get her" "kill her"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)