Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Favorite holiday sweet?

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:13 PM
  • 15 Replies
I've been in a baking mood and I need some ideas. I've made sugar cookies, brownies, bread and cake. I need some great easy candy/cookie recipes. I have a full pantry and a decent handle on baking, help?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
christina0607
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:15 PM
We make fudge, chocolates and cupcakes
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
trishasjunebug
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Gingerbread cookies! Those are my favorite :) and peanut butter cookies with hersey kisses in the middle :) I also like the pretzel rings with kisses melted into the middles, yum!

trishasjunebug
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Oh and peanut butter corn flake cookies are amazing! White chocolate chex mix is another favorite of mine and also puppy chow! Yum!

MrsKoolaidPunk
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:54 PM

pumpkin pie, pumpkin cheesecake, pecan pie

forsakenjewl24
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:07 PM

peanut butter oatmeal cookies. amazing and last longer then a week staying soft. well mine do.

forsakenjewl24
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:10 PM

cupcakes, pecan pies, ummmm french apple cobbler, those are my favorite plus the peanut butter cookies.

missamanda86
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:11 PM

Divinity and peanut brittle are two of my absolute favorites...two things that i have yet to master *pout*

sweet.daydream
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:12 PM
Peanut brittle!! Absolutely no clue how to make it but my bff's grandpa makes it every year and its delish!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gcstar42
by Shara on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:15 PM

My grandma makes some candy called martha washingtons that are really good! I don't know the recipe but I am sure you could google it. It should be simple because I think it is basically powdered sugar and pecans lol and she makes some plain and some dipped in chocolate.

missamanda86
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:16 PM

My MIL gave me a recipe this year, I just havent been brave enough to try it lol!! The last time I tried it (about 3 years ago) it turned into soup and I was mad

Quoting sweet.daydream:

Peanut brittle!! Absolutely no clue how to make it but my bff's grandpa makes it every year and its delish!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)