Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Walmart Employees/Spouses of? WTF?

Posted by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 5:16 AM
  • 17 Replies

Ok so I know they went to a new site a while back, but I only needed three things on there: schedule, paystub and benefits (and even that only once a year). I logged on to see what his check will be so I can make a budget, and the function is gone for paystub on walmartbenefits.com. I went to walmartone.com and the site is BUTT ASS SLOW. It let me log in but it just freezes.

Anyone else have experience with the new site and can give me hope that its not completely aweful...once it loads I mean.

by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 5:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kaysha
by Gold Member on Dec. 16, 2012 at 7:36 AM
Bump. Hope some one can help you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jess_diva
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 7:46 AM

I just got on there to try, same problem.

MissTacoBell
by Taco Bell Princess on Dec. 16, 2012 at 4:27 PM

bump. OMG I'm going nuts. I need to know what his check will be so I can plan for Christmas shopping!

jaydensmom1726
by Bronze Member on Dec. 16, 2012 at 4:35 PM
1 mom liked this

cant you just figure out what his hours were then multiply his hourly wage by the hours he worked.and then look at how much they take for taxes on average and that should give you a rought idea of how much it should be

sucker4myloves
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 4:37 PM

You're forgetting benefits, if they made him clock out early some days or come in late some days, etc. Walmart checks are never all the same and we usually live pay check to pay check and have to budget accordingly.

OP, I will PM you the paystub portal addy. Just click the link I send you and click the paystub portal button, you'll need his employee id or SSN (I'm not sure what they use fo your husband), and the store number. If the store number is only three numbers, you'll put a zero in front of it.

Quoting jaydensmom1726:

cant you just figure out what his hours were then multiply his hourly wage by the hours he worked.and then look at how much they take for taxes on average and that should give you a rought idea of how much it should be

MAINSTREAM MOMS Wanna escape the crunch? Join us!

REDNECK MOMMIES Join to commune with your fellow country mamas!

jaydensmom1726
by Bronze Member on Dec. 16, 2012 at 4:41 PM

that is why i said multiply it by what his hours WERE and when i said taxes i figured you would know to account for benifits if you had them.

i know what you mean about living paycheck to paycheck. thats how were useally are

Quoting sucker4myloves:

You're forgetting benefits, if they made him clock out early some days or come in late some days, etc. Walmart checks are never all the same and we usually live pay check to pay check and have to budget accordingly.

OP, I will PM you the paystub portal addy. Just click the link I send you and click the paystub portal button, you'll need his employee id or SSN (I'm not sure what they use fo your husband), and the store number. If the store number is only three numbers, you'll put a zero in front of it.

Quoting jaydensmom1726:

MissTacoBell
by Taco Bell Princess on Dec. 16, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Thanks, but that won't show me his upcoming check only what was deposited. They post thursdays paystubs the sunday before payday and thats when I check. Does it show the paystubs like walmartbenefits did?

Quoting sucker4myloves:

Quoting jaydensmom1726:

mommy2nathan21
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 5:00 PM
I had the direct link saved thank god cuz mywalmart and stupid walmartone was not working
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MissTacoBell
by Taco Bell Princess on Dec. 16, 2012 at 5:06 PM

Oh I see what you meant! Thanks it worked! I didn't know that existed. Ive always just used walmartbenefits to look at his schedule and paystub but they must have taken down the pay stub function.

Quoting sucker4myloves:

Quoting jaydensmom1726:

sucker4myloves
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 5:10 PM

It's the only one I've ever known, but I'm never sure when exactly they show the upcoming amount, so I usually don't use it, but it is a handy little sucker in a pinch.

Quoting MissTacoBell:

Oh I see what you meant! Thanks it worked! I didn't know that existed. Ive always just used walmartbenefits to look at his schedule and paystub but they must have taken down the pay stub function.

Quoting sucker4myloves:

Quoting jaydensmom1726:

MAINSTREAM MOMS Wanna escape the crunch? Join us!

REDNECK MOMMIES Join to commune with your fellow country mamas!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN