Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Sister wives (tv show)

Posted by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 11:36 AM
  • 21 Replies
I'm watching last weeks show on DVR and looking at Robin walk out if the restaurant and sitting on the couch she looks pregnant to me. Has anyone else noticed that?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 11:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
silverdawn99
by Jamie on Dec. 16, 2012 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this

i dont know but i have been watching and i dont the family will last too much longer

no one seems to want to compromise and actually make a family. the daggers (i think that who it was) understands what it takes to make sister wives work

MommeeTo4
by Livin w NF1 on Dec. 16, 2012 at 11:41 AM
Can you post a link to it?
jess80
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 12:17 PM
I will try but I'm mobile right now.

Quoting MommeeTo4:

Can you post a link to it?
jess80
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 12:19 PM
Yes, I am thinking that too. I like the Daggers they really get along well. Like the one lady said. That's a small sacrifice to make for your kids to be happy.

Quoting silverdawn99:

i dont know but i have been watching and i dont the family will last too much longer

no one seems to want to compromise and actually make a family. the daggers (i think that who it was) understands what it takes to make sister wives work

Justine1123
by Justine on Dec. 16, 2012 at 12:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I haven't seen the show since the end of season 2. I don't know what season they are on but couldn't find season 3 to buy last time I looked and couldn't find it to watch on Netflix.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jess80
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 12:19 PM
Furthermore..... It's beyond me how someone can share their husband but not their kitchen??? Lol

Quoting jess80:

Yes, I am thinking that too. I like the Daggers they really get along well. Like the one lady said. That's a small sacrifice to make for your kids to be happy.

Quoting silverdawn99:

silverdawn99
by Jamie on Dec. 16, 2012 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this

exactly. i think cody is a self centred twat and he doesnt even know how to make a sister wife marriage work

Quoting jess80:

Furthermore..... It's beyond me how someone can share their husband but not their kitchen??? Lol

Quoting jess80:

Quoting silverdawn99:

imuney
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 12:26 PM

I used to love SW! I wish Netflix would update it already.

coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Dec. 16, 2012 at 12:30 PM
I am so tired of Christine whining "this isn't what I signed up for."
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jess80
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 12:37 PM
Lmao

Quoting coolmommy2x:

I am so tired of Christine whining "this isn't what I signed up for."
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN