• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What the heck is wrong with me?!

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:07 AM
  • 3 Replies
Dd goes to preschool only Tuesdays and Thursdays at the YMCA. I couldn't sleep at all last night and now I'm up getting ready to take her and I feel like I just can't. I didn't know how bad this tradgedy in CT got to me until now when it's time to drop my own child off. I just have such a bad feeling. I don't know if I should take her or not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MommySarah986
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:10 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MakesPrtyBabies
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:13 AM
I slept about an hour total Sunday night, trying to decide if I was going to bring my second grader to school. I did. I knew if I didn't, Tuesday would be twice as hard. Sad fact :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamaeagle216
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:42 AM
1 mom liked this
My son has Tuesday/Thursday preschool as well and the only reason he is home is because he is truly sick, runny nose, fever & cough.
What happened is a tragedy and I have been crying at the drop of a hat but I know that I cannot allow my children to live in a bubble. Terrible things happen everywhere. Someone could hit us while driving or our local supermarket could get shot up. The risk of it happening is so small that I, personally, cannot justify letting my kids miss out on all the great things this world has to offer for fear that something awful might happen. I love my children with everything I am so their safety is my main concern but their happiness is in second place and he loves school and his friends so as soon as he is feeling well, he will be back at school.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)