• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My flipping husband..

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:05 PM
  • 19 Replies
Just smashed my car...

Well not smashed but dented it by hitting another car.. He is fine but why did he hit the car??? Because he was driving too fast in the snow..... I tell him ALL the time, stop going so fast, you're going to get in an accident..

Now I have a huge dent in my car that I've barely had for a year and still owe $7000 on..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
little.worthen
by Tess on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:06 PM
1 mom liked this

It looks way worse in person than this picture does.
WendyJR
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:22 PM
Glad I wasn't serious and he's ok. Sorry about the dent.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by Ruby Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Sorry.Thank-goodness it wasnt worse

AHmom103
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:29 PM

My husband smashed the front of our car last month by driving too fast and hitting a deer. If he'd been going 5mph slower, he would've missed it. We still owe about $8500 on it. Sucks, huh? Lol. All I can say is thank God for insurance! After paying for the necessary repairs, we had enough money left over to pay for Christmas too.

sucker4myloves
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:31 PM
1 mom liked this

A: I'm glad he's okay and nothing worse happened.

B: Wring his neck!!

MAINSTREAM MOMS Wanna escape the crunch? Join us!

REDNECK MOMMIES Join to commune with your fellow country mamas!

little.worthen
by Tess on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:35 PM
Yeah. It mostly ticks me off that it was my car and not his truck (even thought the truck is paid off) because if I did that to his truck he'd be having a fit but it's no big deal that it was my car.. Lol, men...

Quoting AHmom103:

My husband smashed the front of our car last month by driving too fast and hitting a deer. If he'd been going 5mph slower, he would've missed it. We still owe about $8500 on it. Sucks, huh? Lol. All I can say is thank God for insurance! After paying for the necessary repairs, we had enough money left over to pay for Christmas too.

AHmom103
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Yup, exactly the same here! And why do they feel the need to drive our cars, anyway? Lol. That's why we have the huge monstrosity of a truck sitting in our driveway, not because I like it, lol.

Quoting little.worthen:

Yeah. It mostly ticks me off that it was my car and not his truck (even thought the truck is paid off) because if I did that to his truck he'd be having a fit but it's no big deal that it was my car.. Lol, men...

Quoting AHmom103:

little.worthen
by Tess on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:41 PM
Yeah, if you need to drive so far and your truck takes up too much has, then buy another vehicle...

Quoting AHmom103:

Yup, exactly the same here! And why do they feel the need to drive our cars, anyway? Lol. That's why we have the huge monstrosity of a truck sitting in our driveway, not because I like it, lol.

Quoting little.worthen:

Quoting AHmom103:

AHmom103
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:42 PM

I know! I've been trying to talk him into at least a small truck, maybe a Ford Ranger, or a Chevy Colorado. But no, if it's not a full size truck, he doesn't want it. Unless it's my nice, fast, almost new car. Smh.

Quoting little.worthen:

Yeah, if you need to drive so far and your truck takes up too much has, then buy another vehicle...

Quoting AHmom103:

Quoting little.worthen:

Quoting AHmom103:

MicheleJM
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:50 PM
I can tel you what it is...a phallic symbol..the bigger the truck...you figure it out. I often wondered that about my boss's smartphone. His is huge and even bigger with the cover on it. Or maybe his eyesight is going. But a full size truck gets what 15mpg? So they take the small car. I guess.

Quoting AHmom103:

I know! I've been trying to talk him into at least a small truck, maybe a Ford Ranger, or a Chevy Colorado. But no, if it's not a full size truck, he doesn't want it. Unless it's my nice, fast, almost new car. Smh.

Quoting little.worthen:

Quoting AHmom103:

Quoting little.worthen:

Quoting AHmom103:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)