Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm not leaving my house on Friday...

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:48 PM
  • 22 Replies

There has been so many threats going around of people doing dumb crap because it's "the end of the world" on the news the high school just down my street there are threats of a kid bringing a gun into the school that day...

I was going to do some Christmas shopping that day but I don't trust the crazy people in this town...I'm not scared about the world ending I'm scared of the crazy people who think that it is ending and I'm scared of them doing crazy things...

Guess I will do my shopping on Saturday then...ugh...I don't understand why people feel the need to act this way especially after such a tragic shooting just last week...makes me sick...I will stay home with my family and watch Christmas movies and do some Christmas baking safe inside my home :)

Lilypie - (yen6)  Lilypie - (gk1a)
                                 Lilypie - (d4Ha)

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3lilmonsters88
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:49 PM
1 mom liked this
.....the world was suppose to end a year ago then again a year before that. I don't know why everyone is getting their panites in a twist because of Friday. Its just another day, if something is meant to happen to you its going to happen whether you're out in town or locked up in the house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
trishasjunebug
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:52 PM

I'm not worried about the world ending like I said I'm worried about the crazy people in my town who think the world is ending and are making threats about bombing and shooting, I'd rather be at home then out and about and have some crazy person start shooting!

3lilmonsters88
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:54 PM
Like I said if its your time it's going to happen whether your out or in. No use in living in fear. There's always going to be crazy people in the world regardless of the day.

Quoting trishasjunebug:

I'm not worried about the world ending like I said I'm worried about the crazy people in my town who think the world is ending and are making threats about bombing and shooting, I'd rather be at home then out and about and have some crazy person start shooting!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krissy0506
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:58 PM
I've said the same thing! People are fuckign nuts. I'm staying in...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
trishasjunebug
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:59 PM

Oh well I can live in fear for one day. Better safe than sorry I chose not to bring my family out on a day where there have been threats of bombing and shooting :)

Quoting 3lilmonsters88:

Like I said if its your time it's going to happen whether your out or in. No use in living in fear. There's always going to be crazy people in the world regardless of the day.

Quoting trishasjunebug:

Lilypie - (d4Ha)

colins_mom
by Heather on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:00 PM
Thats my thought as well, not afraid of the apocolypse, just other ppl
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rosaleeandtwo
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:00 PM

I'm working.  The end of the world is not going to stop me from making money lol.

trishasjunebug
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:01 PM

They are! I don't trust people honestly. I was going to pack up the family and get some shopping done but now that I think of it I'm just staying home and avoid people that day lol. 

Quoting krissy0506:

I've said the same thing! People are fuckign nuts. I'm staying in...

Lilypie - (d4Ha)

little.worthen
by Tess on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:02 PM

and in 2000 (=

Quoting 3lilmonsters88:

.....the world was suppose to end a year ago then again a year before that. I don't know why everyone is getting their panites in a twist because of Friday. Its just another day, if something is meant to happen to you its going to happen whether you're out in town or locked up in the house.

Acknowledge God - An INSPIRATIONAL blog
Join us in Classic Rock Mom's 
Check out our Article Club on Facebook! 

3lilmonsters88
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:07 PM
Yep forgot about that lol.

Quoting little.worthen:

and in 2000 (=

Quoting 3lilmonsters88:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)