Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

if you have a good relationship with you MIL

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:50 PM
  • 58 Replies

what are you getting her for xmas?

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mich.el.le
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Idk yet. She asked for perfume and potholders. lol

The woman in the avi pic is not me, she is my inspiration.  I am a wife, a mother, and an aspiring trainer and nutritionist. I love seeing people get fit and healthy to lead the lives they are meant to live.

eesmommy
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:55 PM
A basket with her favorite style slippers, a book by her favorite author, her favorite candy and a yummy candle.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CreziaMommyTo2
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:56 PM

we got her and FIL an iPhone 4S, they were due for upgrades and we usually spend 100-200 each on them.... so we got them cases, accessories and other stuff.  but their big gift is an iPhone 4S.  i wanted to get them the 5 but then DH made a point where that would be all they get, and they are un-tech savy

strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:56 PM
We got the inlaws a A bath set each:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AHmom103
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:57 PM

A heated foot bath that bubbles, and some bath stuff. She loves the girly stuff.

tddncw2010
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:59 PM

we got her a bath set in a nice basket. We had a $10 limit for everyone who wasn't our son this year. We aren't even getting each other anything. 

Rain2Rinse
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:00 PM
Not sure yet. She is pretty well off and is difficult to shop for. What do you get somebody who has everything? I'm leaning towards a wine tasting for 2. She has this new bf that she is in loooove with, and they both really enjoy wine. At the wine tasting you make your own wine, too. Hopefully she will enjoy it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rose4607
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:01 PM

Buckeye jammies/slippers/ t-shirt for MIL & FIL and a $50 gift card to dine out!

tashraq87
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:05 PM

We did family pics

ermka
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:05 PM
She's getting a T-shirt with the kids school logo on it... because she loves stuff like that, lol. & socks.. because she asked for them?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)