Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need gift ideas!!!

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:15 PM
  • 2 Replies
I have major baby brain or something. I can't figure out what to get my two bff's.

One has been my BFF for 20+ years. She and I had a big falling out earlier this year when I told her how I felt about the way her dh treated her. We "made up", so to speak. She is currently separated from her dh and her family is being less than supportive. I had some wine glasses that I "glitterized" and made one just for her. I'm giving her that and a bottle of wine. I thought about some lotions/candles and girly stuff like that, but the more I think about it, the more I think it sounds stupid. She's so stressed though, I wanted to get her some stuff to help her relax and de-stress - if that makes sense.

My other bestie I'm drawing a complete blank on gifts for her. We are both pregnant (she's actually due just 10 days before me). She loves keys and trees, but I have a hard time finding stuff.

Can anybody help me with this?!? I feel awful that I can't figure out what to get for two people who mean so much to me. I was bawling last night over it (stupid hormones).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:16 PM

A key to the heart pendant for mama to be and do a spa gift basket for other person who needs pampering to destress.

CreziaMommyTo2
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:50 PM

GC to the spa... make it a girls day... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)