Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

12/21/12

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:30 PM
  • 94 Replies

Do you guys believe that the world is going to end on 12/21/12 or will it just continue on normally like every year and we all will live to see 1/1/13?

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
emeraldangel2.0
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:32 PM
4 moms liked this

i cant help but to admit that i am a little nervous but i'm 99% sure we'll all be fine

FooLynRoo
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:33 PM

No

Yes

yes

kansasmom1978
by Katie on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:33 PM

nope

MrsLuciano02
by Erin on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:34 PM

same here and only because no one else is even bringing it up like in the news or anything, just thought I would ask

Quoting emeraldangel2.0:

i cant help but to admit that i am a little nervous but i'm 99% sure we'll all be fine

mrsladyface
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:36 PM
2 moms liked this
Don't believe it for a second. Some crazies might come out and do something extreme.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
outtamymynd
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:36 PM
This

Quoting emeraldangel2.0:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsladyface
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:37 PM
Because no one believes it because its not true. If there were meteors or asteroids or weather patterns going to act up you'd imagine they'd know about it and be talking about it and preparing for it. I don't think they had any coverage about any of the other times the world was supposed to end either.

Quoting MrsLuciano02:

same here and only because no one else is even bringing it up like in the news or anything, just thought I would ask

Quoting emeraldangel2.0:

jillbailey26
by Emerald Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:40 PM
6 moms liked this

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

TableforSeven
by Judy on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:03 PM

It better not end - we spent a nice chunk of money putting new tires on DD's car last week.  Then again, if the world does end we couldn't have used that money on anything else....so, I'm good either way.

momto2crazykids
by Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:41 PM
Its my daughters weekend w her dad and I almost wanna cancel so she can b w me.... just in case
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)