Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Boys/Men are Gross.......

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:51 PM
  • 14 Replies

I give my 4 yr old son a bath nearly everynight but tonight he walked up to me, stuck his hand in his pants and scratched his junk, then SMELL his hand and look right in my face and say... "My Balls Smell, Mommy." Needless to say my husband busted up laughing and I took him to the bathroom and gave him a bath!!! My son is obsessed with baths right now... I just calmly explained to him that if he thought he needed a bath to just ask not to do what he did... Even tho his FATHER does it sometimes!

All I can say is BOYS/MEN ARE SO GROSS!!!!

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:58 PM

well they arent flexible like cats or dogs who can smell with their noses.  I am sure he will have more gross habits emerge.  Explain that any scratching of body parts needs to be done in bathroom and to wash hands immediately.

KMAsMommy9182
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Boys are gross.

indianamom1985
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:06 PM

Yeah I did... I still have to remind my husband to wash his hands after doing so sometimes... so Its as soon as they come down the hallway I just ask did u wash ur hands? and 7 out of 10 times they turn around and return to the bathroom.... Just makes me shake my head.

Quoting frndlyfn:

well they arent flexible like cats or dogs who can smell with their noses.  I am sure he will have more gross habits emerge.  Explain that any scratching of body parts needs to be done in bathroom and to wash hands immediately.

mrsladyface
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:08 PM
I certainly hope my son doesn't learn to talk about and scratch his balls from my husband but I'm sure there's no way to avoid it! I will certainly cut that out quickly if he ever does.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy690
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:09 PM
Ewww lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
indianamom1985
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:13 PM

I really don't mind if he talks about them or anything if its about if they hurt or whatever but That. was. GROSS. and I encourage u to nip it in the bud ASAP!

Quoting mrsladyface:

I certainly hope my son doesn't learn to talk about and scratch his balls from my husband but I'm sure there's no way to avoid it! I will certainly cut that out quickly if he ever does.

hnischke
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:13 PM
My LO is 3 and bathes every night. I swear to you by noon he smells. Not nasty just weird. It never fails lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
indianamom1985
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Tell me about it!! I have a easily quezzy stomach and I nearly Gagged when he did it.

Quoting proudmommy690:

Ewww lmao

proudmommy690
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:15 PM
I would have too lol

Quoting indianamom1985:

Tell me about it!! I have a easily quezzy stomach and I nearly Gagged when he did it.

Quoting proudmommy690:

Ewww lmao

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
indianamom1985
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Same here!!! I was trying to NOT give him a bath tonight because I had so much to do but after that.... Oh no... He got one and we made sure to clean his ball COMPLETELY!!!

LMAO

Quoting hnischke:

My LO is 3 and bathes every night. I swear to you by noon he smells. Not nasty just weird. It never fails lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)