Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills...if you watch come on in!!

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:55 PM
  • 6 Replies
WTF.... why would they edit Brandi? So we get to watch them fight, talk shit, sue, cry etc... And we dont even know what its about. Do you have any idea what Brandi said?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
jb0520
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:01 PM
Anyone?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rose4607
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:03 PM

Yeah...I had to google it after I watched it the other day lol...she said that Adriane did not give birth to her children and had a surrogate carry them! 

jb0520
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:06 PM
Really? That's it? They are making it such a huge deal!! Adrianne probably wouldn't be so mad if it wasn't true

Quoting rose4607:

Yeah...I had to google it after I watched it the other day lol...she said that Adriane did not give birth to her children and had a surrogate carry them! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rose4607
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Oh I know I was totally disappointed when I read it...it is probably true. I personally love Brandi, she and Lisa are my favs. 

Quoting jb0520:

Really? That's it? They are making it such a huge deal!! Adrianne probably wouldn't be so mad if it wasn't true

Quoting rose4607:

Kmary
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:11 PM

I know it's not really that shocking of a thing to say, but the reason they edited it is due to a pending lawsuit between Brandi and Adrienne. 

a06z08mama
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:11 PM
I miss my cable. Just for bravo. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)