• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Creative Family portrait ideas?

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:18 PM
  • 5 Replies

???

We are taking family pics this Feb to mark our 8th year anniversary...Want some type of creative pose/style/theme...

any ideas?

Thanks!

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ffpm10
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:18 PM
Pintrest :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psychobilly_mom
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Thanks!

crwspringer
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Not sure if this is considered creative, but we hired a photographer to hang out with us for 3 hours. She took pix of us doing every day life stuff. Playing in the leaves, reading books, playing at the park. Just being a family and spend time together.
I was extremely pleased with all of the pix. I would like to do it again in a year or two.
And incase you are wondering it cost $400 and that included the cd with the edited images.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kitschy
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:29 PM

I like the perspective ones.

lovinmykiddo07
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Quoting crwspringer:

Not sure if this is considered creative, but we hired a photographer to hang out with us for 3 hours. She took pix of us doing every day life stuff. Playing in the leaves, reading books, playing at the park. Just being a family and spend time together.
I was extremely pleased with all of the pix. I would like to do it again in a year or two.
And incase you are wondering it cost $400 and that included the cd with the edited images.

This. IMO just photographing every day things is waaay better than any pose. Thats how our photographer has always done our photos. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)