Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Loose tooth?

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:47 PM
  • 9 Replies

My 7 yr old Niece, Zoe, who lives with us during the school yrs, just a week or so ago lost a tooth after 2 weeks of messing with it before she was brave enough to pull it out... well the "Tooth Fairy" gave her $2.50 for that wonderful tooth because she has been really, REALLY good at brushing her teeth and flossing every morning and every night without being told to (along with my DS!)

So tonight she mentions she has another loose tooth so I check and told her its not loose enough yet to come out, and I sent them to bed.... WELL 20 mins later she goes into the bathroom, I figured she was going potty, boy was I wrong.... SHE PULLED THAT TOOTH OUT!!!! It was just BARELY loose!! She Twisted and pulled that sucker out!! She said Now the "Tooth Fairy" will bring me more money and I'll be RICH!!! She saves every single Penny she finds in her piggy bank so she can by a toy she really wants!

Needless to say I was in SHOCK! The last one took me 2 weeks to get her to pull it out and she did it by ACCIDENT!! LOL So the "Tooth Fairy" gave her another $2.50 but left a note saying that her teeth needed to be looser before she pulled them out next time so she didn't break them because if she did they wouldn't be worth as much....

Sigh.... Kids!

(this is My Little Tooth Puller! LOL Maybe I'll start calling her My LTP!!)

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Junebaby18
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:51 PM
She's cute! She was very brave to yank that second one out by herself!
My ods was 9 before he started loosing his baby teeth and I only gave him a quarter for each one! (I mean the tooth fairy only gave him a quarter.) lol
indianamom1985
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:56 PM

Well the "Tooth Fairy" in this house is my Mom/Mamaw. Not me... If it was me they would only get $1 for a really good tooth. I'm a cheap "Tooth Fairy" compared to the Original! LOL

Quoting Junebaby18:

She's cute! She was very brave to yank that second one out by herself!
My ods was 9 before he started loosing his baby teeth and I only gave him a quarter for each one! (I mean the tooth fairy only gave him a quarter.) lol

Junebaby18
by Bronze Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 12:08 AM
Quoting indianamom1985:

That sounds like what my mom would do! I figure, if you start low, the bigger teeth can be worth a little more and you won't go broke when you have multiple kids!
coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 7:07 AM
1 mom liked this
DD pulled her teeth out. They were all very loose but after a certain point, she got tired of waiting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsApple
by Gold Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 7:11 AM

LOL! 

My 6 yr old just lost her first tooth and it was loose for MONTHS before she finally messed with it enough for it to come out!

needadvice1983
by Bronze Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 11:11 AM
My DS just lost his first tooth. It took him TWO MONTHS! He was so freaked out about wiggling it. Lol so we would wiggle it for him at teeth brush time. But the tooth fairy got a little over zealous at our house and gave him $5.00. Which worked out because you can't buy anything for a buck these days. Not even a candy bar. We went to Walmart and were only able to find 2 little toys that he could buy with it and both of them sucked. So I pitched in a couple more dollars so he could get something he actually wanted.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Supervane
by Platinum Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 11:13 AM
Ahhhhh!!! Why lol the pain

Tell her the tooth fairy likes it when they fall of naturally and maybe gives more $$$ when they fall of naturally
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
indianamom1985
by Gold Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 1:08 PM

LOL well Her first one she got $5 too but the first one is super important! LOL And it took her about a month to let me pull out the first one too! LOL

Quoting needadvice1983:

My DS just lost his first tooth. It took him TWO MONTHS! He was so freaked out about wiggling it. Lol so we would wiggle it for him at teeth brush time. But the tooth fairy got a little over zealous at our house and gave him $5.00. Which worked out because you can't buy anything for a buck these days. Not even a candy bar. We went to Walmart and were only able to find 2 little toys that he could buy with it and both of them sucked. So I pitched in a couple more dollars so he could get something he actually wanted.

indianamom1985
by Gold Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Yeah! After she showed me the letter from the "Tooth Fairy" I explained basically that to her. That its better for them to come out later when they are looser.

Quoting Supervane:

Ahhhhh!!! Why lol the pain

Tell her the tooth fairy likes it when they fall of naturally and maybe gives more $$$ when they fall of naturally

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)