Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Birthday party for a 2 year old girl

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:48 PM
  • 14 Replies
Ideas on themes?I have no idea. We did princess last year. She really has no preferences lol. I just realized her birthday is in less than 3 weeks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:50 PM

My 2 year old loves Dora, Fresh Beat Band, Yo Gabba Gabba, Hello Kitty, Spongebob.... That's all I can think about.

shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Oh! For her party we did butterflies. When my oldest was turning 3, we did cupcakes.

ColieO
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:52 PM
That's the problem lol. She doesn't watch TV, so has no favorite characters. We've thrown tons of Disney princess stuff on her because *I* like it lol. But I really don't want to do princesses again.

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

My 2 year old loves Dora, Fresh Beat Band, Yo Gabba Gabba, Hello Kitty, Spongebob.... That's all I can think about.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:54 PM

What about Hello Kitty then?

Quoting ColieO:

That's the problem lol. She doesn't watch TV, so has no favorite characters. We've thrown tons of Disney princess stuff on her because *I* like it lol. But I really don't want to do princesses again.

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

PumpkinSpice8
by Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:55 PM
You could do a snow/winter theme, fairy theme, or a fiesta theme. A sparkle and glitter theme or a rainbow and unicorn theme.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
i_lovedyoufirst
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Lady bugs (:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stephanie73401
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:59 PM

Strawberry Shortcake

ColieO
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:59 PM
That's actually a great idea! She's getting a ladybug pillow pet and a butterfly dream lite for her birthday.

Quoting i_lovedyoufirst:

Lady bugs (:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Junebaby18
by Bronze Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 12:04 AM
Do butterflies and lady bugs with tons of flower stuff. Pink or purple, frilly tutus, polka dots, strawberry shortcake, bows, hello kitty, baby dolls, dress up, my little pony, pastel color everything, fairies, fancy nancy.

I hope that gives you some ideas!
WendyJR
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 12:06 AM
Cup cakes, rock star, lady bugs, animals,
Could go to party city website and check out ideas. Gl. (My dd will be 2 on jan 13)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)