Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

we need your help just dont know what to do anymore(update in red)

Posted by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 9:40 AM
  • 56 Replies

Nikki and  Shelly are twins they are my sisters

well they are in 6th grade now they have been getting bullied by the same girl for almost 2 yeard now. before it had only been words and rumors being spread, well now this girl has her own little click and it is getting worse. just last friday this girl followed my sister to the bathroom at shool with 2 of her friends and tried to fight her so shelly said i dont want to fight and proceeded to got into the stall to use the bathroom. well this girl kicked the stall door so hard it came off the hinges and almost hit shelly in the head. one of shellys friends heard the noise and came into the room and the girl and her friends ran out. another time nikki was sitting in math class and another one of this girls friends tried to fight her in class nikki just ignored her because she didnt want to get in trouble. my mom has been intouch with the school about this more then once and nothing is being done. its gotten to the point wheee my sisters want to just beat this girls a** and be done with it but we dont want it to go that far. my mom wants to call the police and see if they can do anything but she doesnt wat that to make it worse for my sisters.

WWYD ????

Update from my mom

Report ยท 1:46pm
just spoke to the dEAn of 6th grade he didnt know about anything so the person i spoke to on fri didnt tell him wich he should of been told asap he said he will take care of it n he will deal with the girl when she gets back because he dosent apporove on how this is being dealt with now hes going to deal with it and get answers  something will be done he said he was furious he wasnt notified bout it he said he is glad i called him directly
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EsmeVincent
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 9:43 AM
I would be talking to the school telling them that if they can't do anything I will be contacting the police
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
justinnaimee
by Platinum Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 9:45 AM
2 moms liked this
Call the cops
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jennyanne322
by Bronze Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Is there such a thing as a safety transfer in the school, where you are? Here if a person is being threatened by other students, you can get a safety transfer and go to another school. Is that possible in your sisters case?
noey31308
by Noelle on Dec. 19, 2012 at 9:46 AM

it might help to say that this school is in delawere and before i moved to florida i would take them to and from school so they wouldnt get bothered they dont get the bus to school because it is right accorss the street from the neghborhood so they have to walk litterally right pass this girls house everyday.

noey31308
by Noelle on Dec. 19, 2012 at 9:48 AM

im not sure i will tell my mom to look into it, this girl lives right down the street from them so i dont think that will even help my sisters dont even leave the house other then to go to school because of this girl.

Quoting Jennyanne322:

Is there such a thing as a safety transfer in the school, where you are? Here if a person is being threatened by other students, you can get a safety transfer and go to another school. Is that possible in your sisters case?

noey31308
by Noelle on Dec. 19, 2012 at 9:48 AM

my mom has been to the school numerouse times and is now again waitng for them to call her back

Quoting EsmeVincent:

I would be talking to the school telling them that if they can't do anything I will be contacting the police

noey31308
by Noelle on Dec. 19, 2012 at 10:03 AM

my mom wants to but she is afraid that will make thing worse since she hasnt really hurt the girl physically just yet the cops will just tell her to stop and that might make her mad and she couls go after them more

Quoting justinnaimee:

Call the cops

justinnaimee
by Platinum Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 10:05 AM
Harassment is a crime too. Threatening people is frowned upon. I bet you could get a r/o

Quoting noey31308:

my mom wants to but she is afraid that will make thing worse since she hasnt really hurt the girl physically just yet the cops will just tell her to stop and that might make her mad and she couls go after them more

Quoting justinnaimee:

Call the cops

2under5.mom
by Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 10:05 AM
3 moms liked this

WWID?? I would tell my sisters to whoop ass! I understand you guys dont want it going that far but your sisters have got to stand up to these girls and show them that they are not punks! Once they whoop ass the bullies wont mess with them anymore!

hhhanna
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 11:01 AM
5 moms liked this

Okay, so everyone else is going to hate this reply but it is what it is.  My advice, lure her someplace and have the twins do a tag team on her, beat her ass.

When I was a kid, there was a group of us, boys and girls, we were 9 to 11 years old.  There was a bigger kid, about 15 a boy, who was hassling the crap out of us.  He would grab one of us and push the person up against a wall and demand money or grab whatever they had, we tried to get him to stop but he wouldn't.  We planned, we had one kid bring his skateboard and go by the bully, the bully, right on cue yelled and told him to come back here (the bully wanted the skateboard), instead he kept ahead of the bully (going slow enough to not lose the bully) until he got near a house of one of us, then he picked up the skateboard and ran to the backyard; sure enough, the bully followed, yelling and threatening all the way.  When the bully entered the backyard our group was already there, we shut the gate and as the bully approached our friend with the skateboard one of us ran up behind him and kicked him in the leg, he howled and turned only to be kicked by the person he was chasing.  We took turns coming in from his blind side and giving him a kick (we were much smaller than him and weaker than him, the only part of our body that was strong enough to cause damage was our legs).  In the end, he had a couple places where he was bleeding, but overall he was okay.  From that moment on, he left us alone.

And yeah, now I'll hear it - glad I grew up in a place and time where we were taught to take care of ourselves.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)