Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I know people are obsessed with Scentsy... update

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:24 AM
  • 183 Replies
13 moms liked this
But I just spent $12 bucks at Walmart for a plug in warmer and 5 different scents and they smell amazing! I mixed a spiced apple and fir together for a Christmassy scent and you can literally smell it through my entire house! I'll take it lol. Scentsy is ridiculously overpriced. The Better Homes and Gardens brand is great! All their Christmas scents are $1 right now. Even regular price they're only $2.

Update: started burning it the night of the 19th. I have the same 2 cubes still in there and they are still strong enough to fill my house. Frasier fir and spiced apple wreath from BH&G brand.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
agrisham13mom
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:25 AM
Yup that's what I have in my home and I love it!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ChelseaLDD
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:25 AM
I love Scentsy but I have come to realize the BHG brand really is just as good.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:26 AM

I keep forgetting to buy some.  I love the $1 dollar size for our place since it is so small.

cjsix
by faith on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:27 AM
1 mom liked this

I bought the cinnamon at walmart and it smelled wonderful!

ColieO
by I Rock on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:28 AM
1 mom liked this
They're the regular sized ones with I think 6 bars in them. Just on sale for Christmas. I did find a Tranquil Spa one that was the full $2, but it smelled too good to pass up. Lol

Quoting frndlyfn:

I keep forgetting to buy some.  I love the $1 dollar size for our place since it is so small.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
forsakenjewl24
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:30 AM
6 moms liked this

i stand by my scentsy. warranty and all. my kids love all the awesome designs and the DIY warmers. i dont think walmart has those. so everyone in my house is happy with scentsy! and no i'm not talking bad bout the walmart ones. to each their own. i have used the walmart stuff. and i didn't like it as much. in my house it didn't last as long as the scentsy  scents.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:33 AM
1 mom liked this

I was a big fan of PartyLite candles.  I miss those since there was virtually no waste with them.

Quoting ColieO:

They're the regular sized ones with I think 6 bars in them. Just on sale for Christmas. I did find a Tranquil Spa one that was the full $2, but it smelled too good to pass up. Lol

Quoting frndlyfn:

Reepicheep.CSL
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:36 AM
I like the glade candles! Lol.
klamomma2
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:36 AM
I love my scentsies. But I have bought Walmart scents rather than ordering and waiting a bit to get them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColieO
by I Rock on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:37 AM
Those get expensive for me too lol.

Quoting Reepicheep.CSL:

I like the glade candles! Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN