Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is this really rude or just me?

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:39 AM
  • 3 Replies

Dh & I have been married almost four years together almost 6. I'm 21 right now. I went to school nd graduated with this girl, she wasnt liked by a lot of people but our families knew each other so we talked through middle school but n h.s. that stopped (idk why, different classes). We haven't talked, she works at the local store/pharmacy. We see each other, she rings me up but we don't talk. I don't think my mom knew this...well she went there and said hi, the girl responded they made small talk. My mom just says "did you hear about Amy (me)" she says no...she says she just had a baby girl. The girl stood there and stared at my mom for a while then said "how does it feel to be a grandma so young?" With a really serious stern voice....YIKES!

should I feel offended? Is this rude? Idk how to take it, neither did my mom...lol

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
LaughingTattoo
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:40 AM

I dont think she meant anything by it. I mean if youre 21 and havig a baby....your mom must be young.

Mommy2BeAmy
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:42 AM

I was thrown off no congrats, but a long stare and then that...yeah my mom is 47 thanks!

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

I dont think she meant anything by it. I mean if youre 21 and havig a baby....your mom must be young.

texasjen
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:42 AM
2 moms liked this

I am 39 and I have 2 grandbabies. I am just proud that I am young enough that I can get down on the floor with and play with them !!! LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)