Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What if it does happen?!?!?!

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:49 PM
  • 76 Replies

Are you sending your kids to school tomorrow? What if something does happen?

I don't think anything is going to happen, I believe no man knows when the world will end, but there is that 0.0000001% chance I guess hahahaha

So are you keeping them home, just in case? lol

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Courtney610
by Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:50 PM
Nope. They are going to school. I'll be in the school volunteering all day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lazydayz
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:52 PM
4 moms liked this

I don't think anything will happen, but I am still considering keeping my child home due to the crazy things people who DO think the world is ending might do!

Army_Mom_2_Boyz
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:53 PM

I didn't think of it like that.......hmmmmmm good point!

Quoting lazydayz:

I don't think anything will happen, but I am still considering keeping my child home due to the crazy things people who DO think the world is ending might do!

LaughingTattoo
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:54 PM

I dont give in to hysteria...Im just too logical. Nor do I allow myself to be bullied...so yes- they will be there

GreenEyePixie
by Ruby Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:55 PM
I am probably keeping him home. It is going to ve a very short day anyways and there are threats of shootings at the younger school. Not risking the crazy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
trishasjunebug
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:56 PM

My kids aren't in school yet so yes they will all be home with me tomorrow :)

Hippie.Gypsy
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Yeah... that what if is a killer. Everyone can say "nah, nothing is gonna happen" and joke about it, but the chance that something may happen is still there, it is always there. I don't think the world is going to end, as in death for everything end (as I have said in every post on here that has to do with 12/21). So if DS was in a school system I would keep him home, but I homeschool so he's here anyway, driving me nuts lol.

But then again, not to get biblical here as I am not a religious person at all, but Noah tried to warn people the flood was coming and everyone told him he was crazy and didn't believe it... then the flood came, which scientist have proven did in fact happen (had it on CNN this morning).

Raesreppilf
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:00 PM

I'm more concerned about the crazies than I am the world coming to an end.  My kids will be in school as long as the school is open (don't know what we'll wake up to tomorrow with this storm coming through).  On a side note, if the world does end it is supposed to happen before we wake up in the morning, so it would be a moot point.

Master_Debater
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:05 PM
no
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TableforSeven
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:08 PM

No. My sons and middle daughter will go to school tomorrow like every other day. My youngest daughter's class is taking a field trip starting in the morning that she isn't going on - so she's just staying home. My oldest daughter is done with fall semester and visiting us right now...so she has no school.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)