Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am a naughty girl LOL

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:48 PM
  • 3 Replies

Opened up gift from mom today since it came in the mail.  Let dd open 3 of the gifts as well just incase mom didnt pull through for the one gift.  She did so I am officially done christmas shopping.-

Side Note-   The poor UPS guy had to ride a bicycle in this horrible cold rainy weather rather than be given an actual truck.  If i had cash, he would have recieved some so he could buy a coffee on his route.

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
momma-flynn
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Yay for presents! Poor UPS guy. All the ones around here are in trucks, I've never seen one on a bike. Hopefully the boxes weren't too big.  

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:06 PM

Not too big. They weighed 4 lbs each, just large.   DD is 6 yo and still having more fun with the packing peanuts ROFL.

Quoting momma-flynn:

Yay for presents! Poor UPS guy. All the ones around here are in trucks, I've never seen one on a bike. Hopefully the boxes weren't too big.  

momma-flynn
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:08 PM

Oh god, my dd got in to a box full of those peanuts & crumbled them all over the carpet. Plus she had static electricity in her hair. Good luck with the cleanup later lol 

Quoting frndlyfn:

Not too big. They weighed 4 lbs each, just large.   DD is 6 yo and still having more fun with the packing peanuts ROFL.

Quoting momma-flynn:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)