Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I swear Texas weather is Bi Polar ( not meant to offend )

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:17 PM
  • 8 Replies

Tuesday and Wednesday saw record highs in the low to mid 80s. Today we wake up and it is in the 40 with windchills in the 20 and 30s. Tomorrow is suppose to be even colder. I love the cold weather I just wish it would pick one or the other. The weather is such a slutty whore wants it both ways. LOL

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
pamelax3
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:18 PM

yes it is.. we were in the 8- yesterday, 50 today and back to the 80 by Christmas.. Texas weather is crazy

surfgrl60
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Idaho isnt as warm as you guys. Were cold 9/10 months out of the year but Idaho is EXTREMELY Bi polar.

Mama2ETA
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:24 PM

You could definitely use a different word, meant to offend or not.....It is offensive. Just like using the "R" word is offensive.

trishasjunebug
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Dang! It's a little above 40 in MI right now! Lol.

sparklebug86
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:43 PM

yep! I live in Dallas and have had my doors open all week but last night got hit with the lightening thunder and hail and now its freezing!

YoursTruely06
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:50 PM

were stationed in el paso and I can't stand the constant change!

ptowncards05
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:52 PM
I'm like an hour north of you and we got the same last night, I had to go on a search for my trash can this morning. It was halfway down the block.

Quoting sparklebug86:

yep! I live in Dallas and have had my doors open all week but last night got hit with the lightening thunder and hail and now its freezing!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kthruz143
by Kerrie on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:54 PM
I live in Louisiana an its the same way. I have been sick 4 times since September b/c of tge back and forth
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)