Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

How much do you/would you spend on bras? UPDATE Update #2

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:06 PM
  • 257 Replies
1 mom liked this

I had some extra money and decided to get some bras, I have been wearing sport bras forever basically so I went to Victoria Secret to look and get sized bc I didn't even know my size, shameless I know...anyways my best friend/sister was w me and she told me lane Bryant has bras buy 2 get 2 so we went there and I ended up spending 80 on 4 bras, is that good...I feel like it is the are nice and comfy, and boy can I tell a difference and dh likes which is a plus also...

so would you spend that much or just do the Cheaper ones from like walmart

oh and vs had me sized wrong anyways so I'm glad I went to lane Bryant6

Update: I also went w lane bc I like more coverage and I felt like vs I was popping out too much

Update #2...I never knew a bra post would get so many responses, anyways I dont think there is anything wrong w buying cheaper bras, I normally just bought sport bras at walmart you know the ones that are like 2 for 20 or 2 for 10 I cant remember last time i even bought sport bras were before my dd#2 was born and she is a year now ... My friend told me these bras i bought should last me about 2 years before they start to fall apart, we shall see, she said the ones she bought from lane lasted her that long

by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jslpruitt
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:07 PM

Sorry for typos on my phone

Holztastic
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:09 PM

I buy my bras from Victoria's Secret. They're comfortable, they look good, and they're not actually that expensive (I usually look for the 2/$60 deals).

lapcounter
by Super Mom on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:09 PM
I only buy my bras at VS,.$65.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2aspclboy
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:10 PM
2 moms liked this

I actually buy my bras from Lane Bryant because they are reasonably priced for the quality of the bras, especially if you get them on sale like you did. $80 for 4 bras is a great deal, really. 

Momoftwinkies
I spent $55 on one bra and it was the best $55 I have ever spent. My niece buys hers at Lane Bryant and loves them.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
spicy_n_sweet
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:10 PM

I rarely pay less than $45 for a bra (and that's usually on sale). I spend anywhere from $45-$100+ for bras.

SpnFulOfSugar
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:10 PM
$50/$75
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jslpruitt

I didn't see any like that do they last a while though, hoping these do

Quoting Holztastic:

I buy my bras from Victoria's Secret. They're comfortable, they look good, and they're not actually that expensive (I usually look for the 2/$60 deals).

ColieO
by I Rock on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:11 PM
I think it's a good deal to find a bra for $25 lol. I've spent upwards of $60.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlecolton07
by Rebecca on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this

$80 on 4 bras is awesome! I usually spend between $40-50 per bra.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)