Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

How much do you/would you spend on bras? UPDATE Update #2

Posted by   + Show Post

I had some extra money and decided to get some bras, I have been wearing sport bras forever basically so I went to Victoria Secret to look and get sized bc I didn't even know my size, shameless I know...anyways my best friend/sister was w me and she told me lane Bryant has bras buy 2 get 2 so we went there and I ended up spending 80 on 4 bras, is that good...I feel like it is the are nice and comfy, and boy can I tell a difference and dh likes which is a plus also...

so would you spend that much or just do the Cheaper ones from like walmart

oh and vs had me sized wrong anyways so I'm glad I went to lane Bryant6

Update: I also went w lane bc I like more coverage and I felt like vs I was popping out too much

Update #2...I never knew a bra post would get so many responses, anyways I dont think there is anything wrong w buying cheaper bras, I normally just bought sport bras at walmart you know the ones that are like 2 for 20 or 2 for 10 I cant remember last time i even bought sport bras were before my dd#2 was born and she is a year now ... My friend told me these bras i bought should last me about 2 years before they start to fall apart, we shall see, she said the ones she bought from lane lasted her that long

by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:06 PM
Replies (171-180):
jslpruitt
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:41 PM

BUMP!

jamielynnef2
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:45 PM
I go to lane bryant just for bras! Lol bc they last a lot longer than VS or Fredericks of Hollywood and they are more comfortable lol I go once a year when they have their blowout sales and buy a few lol I swear by their bras! Haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jslpruitt
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:46 PM
1 mom liked this

This was my 1st time and I like them so far, I had to get 2 of the 4 shipped to me bc they were out in the colors i liked that were my size but thats ok i brought 2 home w me and they said the others would be here in like a week

Quoting Ollie123:

I usually get my bras from Lane Bryant too. Four for Eighty is a great price.

LaLaMonkey
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:47 PM
Last time I bought a bra wad at the maiden form outlet and i got 3 for $18 total. It was awesome.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jslpruitt
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Like i said they have the buy 2 get 2 sale going on! not sure when you normally go or how often they have this sale but now is the time lol

Quoting jamielynnef2:

I go to lane bryant just for bras! Lol bc they last a lot longer than VS or Fredericks of Hollywood and they are more comfortable lol I go once a year when they have their blowout sales and buy a few lol I swear by their bras! Haha

VintageWife
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:48 PM

I don't like buying cheaper bras. I think it sounds like you found a good deal :)

Lordgodempress
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:58 PM

My bras usually cost me about 40.00.  I do not like VS myself.  They dont last very long and dont keep the girls in place.   i personally like Bali or Lilyette

RoughEdges
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 1:06 PM

I spend more than I'd like to. My size isn't sold at places like Walmart and Kohls - they have larger sizes, but only with large bands and I can't wear those. I have to go to lingerie stores like Frederick's. I pay anywhere from $30 to $50 per bra, depending on what I get and when.

Maemae2012
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 1:10 PM

I thought I was the only one...lmao!!

Quoting babygurl6162008:

Wow im looking at some of these replys ive never spent over 10 on a bra

Maemae2012
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 1:10 PM

I had this problem with VS, not with bras but underwear. They did not last long at all.

Quoting Lordgodempress:

My bras usually cost me about 40.00.  I do not like VS myself.  They dont last very long and dont keep the girls in place.   i personally like Bali or Lilyette

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN