Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

How much do you/would you spend on bras? UPDATE Update #2

Posted by   + Show Post

I had some extra money and decided to get some bras, I have been wearing sport bras forever basically so I went to Victoria Secret to look and get sized bc I didn't even know my size, shameless I know...anyways my best friend/sister was w me and she told me lane Bryant has bras buy 2 get 2 so we went there and I ended up spending 80 on 4 bras, is that good...I feel like it is the are nice and comfy, and boy can I tell a difference and dh likes which is a plus also...

so would you spend that much or just do the Cheaper ones from like walmart

oh and vs had me sized wrong anyways so I'm glad I went to lane Bryant6

Update: I also went w lane bc I like more coverage and I felt like vs I was popping out too much

Update #2...I never knew a bra post would get so many responses, anyways I dont think there is anything wrong w buying cheaper bras, I normally just bought sport bras at walmart you know the ones that are like 2 for 20 or 2 for 10 I cant remember last time i even bought sport bras were before my dd#2 was born and she is a year now ... My friend told me these bras i bought should last me about 2 years before they start to fall apart, we shall see, she said the ones she bought from lane lasted her that long

by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:06 PM
Replies (11-20):
babygurl6162008
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:12 PM
2 moms liked this
Wow im looking at some of these replys ive never spent over 10 on a bra
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jslpruitt
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Good I was hoping I didn't spend too much

Quoting mom2aspclboy:

I actually buy my bras from Lane Bryant because they are reasonably priced for the quality of the bras, especially if you get them on sale like you did. $80 for 4 bras is a great deal, really. 

rockabillybetty
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:13 PM
I have no idea but i would love some Victoria secret bra's..soon enough :) then i can shop at Sephora again!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jslpruitt
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:13 PM
They had a sale buy 2 get 2 free
Quoting littlecolton07:

$80 on 4 bras is awesome! I usually spend between $40-50 per bra.

mgm_5
by Mari on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:14 PM
That's good, lane Bryant has good sales because their bras can be expensive

I usually get mine at VS because u can't just find cute 36DD bras at Walmart
Holztastic
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Yes. Or at least, as long as you're supposed to keep bras. You're supposed to replace them after a certain amount of time, but I've had most of mine for at least a year, washing regularly, and the only thing wrong with one is it's got a bleach spot on it. Lol. They even all still fit on the smallest hook.

Quoting jslpruitt:

I didn't see any like that do they last a while though, hoping these do

Quoting Holztastic:

I buy my bras from Victoria's Secret. They're comfortable, they look good, and they're not actually that expensive (I usually look for the 2/$60 deals).

cherib82
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:17 PM
I also go to lanes. I will just plead the 5th on how many I have. I love the ones with the removable air packs. Those give the girls a boost
cherib82
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:18 PM
They posted on fb its but one get one half off

Quoting rockabillybetty:

I have no idea but i would love some Victoria secret bra's..soon enough :) then i can shop at Sephora again!!!!
nysa76
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm very small and I've never found a bra that fits very well, even at VS after being measured SO I just buy mine off the clearance rack at Walmart.  I won't spend more than $10 on an ill fitting one.

rockabillybetty
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:21 PM
That's neat. I don't have a FB. But i also have a newborn and rather buy pampers lol

Quoting cherib82:

They posted on fb its but one get one half off

Quoting rockabillybetty:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)