Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

How much do you/would you spend on bras? UPDATE Update #2

Posted by   + Show Post

I had some extra money and decided to get some bras, I have been wearing sport bras forever basically so I went to Victoria Secret to look and get sized bc I didn't even know my size, shameless I know...anyways my best friend/sister was w me and she told me lane Bryant has bras buy 2 get 2 so we went there and I ended up spending 80 on 4 bras, is that good...I feel like it is the are nice and comfy, and boy can I tell a difference and dh likes which is a plus also...

so would you spend that much or just do the Cheaper ones from like walmart

oh and vs had me sized wrong anyways so I'm glad I went to lane Bryant6

Update: I also went w lane bc I like more coverage and I felt like vs I was popping out too much

Update #2...I never knew a bra post would get so many responses, anyways I dont think there is anything wrong w buying cheaper bras, I normally just bought sport bras at walmart you know the ones that are like 2 for 20 or 2 for 10 I cant remember last time i even bought sport bras were before my dd#2 was born and she is a year now ... My friend told me these bras i bought should last me about 2 years before they start to fall apart, we shall see, she said the ones she bought from lane lasted her that long

by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:06 PM
Replies (21-30):
TonyaO
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:21 PM
I usually stick to cheap Wal mart, but today I was able
To get 3 for $18 (normally $25+ each) at fashion bug because they are going out of business.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jyofray
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:21 PM

I guess this question pertains to the busty women? lol I am an A and I don't and won't ever spend more than 20$ on a bra.. when I need to wear one. eh*

Famousglm714
by Gina on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:21 PM

Quoting lapcounter:

I only buy my bras at VS,.$65.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cherib82
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:23 PM
I hear ya there.

Quoting rockabillybetty:

That's neat. I don't have a FB. But i also have a newborn and rather buy pampers lol

Quoting cherib82:

They posted on fb its but one get one half off

Quoting rockabillybetty:

I have no idea but i would love some Victoria secret bra's..soon enough :) then i can shop at Sephora again!!!!

nerdymom28
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:24 PM

I used to buy mine at VS, but the last few I ordered were all labeled as the same size but were definitely NOT the same size. Their sizing is inconsistent. So I've been buying them at Walmart but those are crap for quality so I need to find a new source. My size, 40D is really hard to find though, so I've been looking for a long time.

Supervane
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:26 PM
My bras are usually about $50.each Macys also runs good sales for bras
brightstar28
by Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:26 PM
Prior to pregnancy, I only wore Victorias Secret bras. However, with being pregnant, I've gone from an A or B cup to a D cup. I've replaced my bras with cheaper ones from Target and I hate them! I'll stick with my VS bras.... Don't care how much they are!
OrientalLily
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:28 PM
Holy crap, that's cheap! I spend $50 per bra. However, I am in Canada, and our prices are a lot higher up here.
_WC_Mama
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting babygurl6162008:

Wow im looking at some of these replys ive never spent over 10 on a bra

This..

toopicky429
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:29 PM
That's a good price. I just got three from VS and spent $130.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)