Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

How much do you/would you spend on bras? UPDATE Update #2

Posted by   + Show Post

I had some extra money and decided to get some bras, I have been wearing sport bras forever basically so I went to Victoria Secret to look and get sized bc I didn't even know my size, shameless I know...anyways my best friend/sister was w me and she told me lane Bryant has bras buy 2 get 2 so we went there and I ended up spending 80 on 4 bras, is that good...I feel like it is the are nice and comfy, and boy can I tell a difference and dh likes which is a plus also...

so would you spend that much or just do the Cheaper ones from like walmart

oh and vs had me sized wrong anyways so I'm glad I went to lane Bryant6

Update: I also went w lane bc I like more coverage and I felt like vs I was popping out too much

Update #2...I never knew a bra post would get so many responses, anyways I dont think there is anything wrong w buying cheaper bras, I normally just bought sport bras at walmart you know the ones that are like 2 for 20 or 2 for 10 I cant remember last time i even bought sport bras were before my dd#2 was born and she is a year now ... My friend told me these bras i bought should last me about 2 years before they start to fall apart, we shall see, she said the ones she bought from lane lasted her that long

by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:06 PM
Replies (41-50):
lovebugs_mom906
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:20 PM
I love VS bras, so I pay extra for them. Usually a minimum of $50/bra is what I spend.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
.Oatmeal.
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:30 PM

Quoting SpnFulOfSugar:

$50/$75

meliec3
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:34 PM
I buy Lane Bryant bras too. Going there tomorrow to get some new ones..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jslpruitt
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I didn't know my size I just normally buy the sport bras but hubby was complaining and I figured it was time to get a big girl bra...both places were friendly but I am glad I went to lane Bryant

Quoting MrsRi:

I spend more on bras, I need something that is comfortable and fits well and can support me.  I visited www.reddit.com/r/abrathatfits and found a lot of amazing information and places to get amazing bras that actually fit me.

jslpruitt
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:40 PM

It's a good time sense it's buy 2 get 2

Quoting meliec3:

I buy Lane Bryant bras too. Going there tomorrow to get some new ones..

Justine1123
by Justine on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Ive started buying from Ross. Two of my favorite brands are Bali and vanity fair. I can buy them for 7.00 at Ross or 25.00 at the mall. I prefer 7.00 lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
otoole
by Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:44 PM

when i lived in the states i only ever got bras from vit secrects, the best. 2 for like 60dollers but well worth it, i have had most of them for 4 years and they still look like new and still as comfy as ever, i did buy others while i lived there but they were never the same as vs, i miss vs bras, its hard to find a good bra here :(

DolphinFan85
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:49 PM

walmart and no more than $25 each

jslpruitt
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Where are you, if you don't mind me asking?   

Can you not order online and have them shipped

Quoting otoole:

when i lived in the states i only ever got bras from vit secrects, the best. 2 for like 60dollers but well worth it, i have had most of them for 4 years and they still look like new and still as comfy as ever, i did buy others while i lived there but they were never the same as vs, i miss vs bras, its hard to find a good bra here :(

ambermario4ever
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:52 PM

I get all my under garments from vs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)