Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

S/o of the bra post...if you spend $10 on a bra * edit **another edit

Posted by   + Show Post
What kind is it? (Push up, demi, full coverage)

How long do they last?

What size are you? (If it isnt too personal)

I am just curious. I am a pretty average size I think (36D) and I prefer Victoria Secret, but I have purchased bras from penny's also. I havw gotten a few from target but I don't think I have ever gotten one for $10.

*I read somewhere that you should get a new one every 6 months, I read somewhere else was once a year...

** ok so I can now say I have purchased a bra for less the $10. However they were for my 15 year old daughter. Target is having a clearance sale and I got 5 bras for about $35
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 11:29 PM
Replies (71-80):
kaylasmom22
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 2:17 PM
Lmao I have bought bras for less than $10. They last me a long time so I cant complaint.
Rosamaria101
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 2:21 PM
For real!!! Im a hh and nursing as well. Idk what ill be afterwards...

Quoting audreesmama:

Whaa? $10 bras?!

I'm a DDD when I'm not BF but now that I am, I'm an H. It sucks! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2beautiesnb
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 2:28 PM
I get like 5 dollar push up bras from walmart. Theyre pretty and work. Mine last a yr or 2 sometimes. I would shit myself for paying over 20 on one or two. Lol im almost a c cup. I only do underwire.
2_kiddos
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 2:44 PM

I am planning on getting sports bras somtime withing the next few weeks thats all a basiclly wear

KenKie
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Unfortunately for me, my boobs are 36DD to 36DDD and it's really hard for me to find any bra under $10.00.  If they have those in stock, it's a rarity. Victoria's Secret has their semi annual sale now and I've got a $75 gift card from my boss so I might be able to get like two bras.  LOL.  Back when I was a 34C, I could shop at Maiden Form when they had sales and get them for $5.00. Best thing EVER.  I miss those days.  :(

KenKie
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 3:12 PM

I run and GOOD sports bras are at LEAST $50.00.  :(  I usually wear a too small sports bra and a bra top to hold these girls up.  :( 

jenzachsam
by Jen-N-Bug on Dec. 30, 2012 at 3:17 PM

I spend over 30 for mine, but I'm also much bigger.  My breasts are a 36 H and all natural.  

ebbierowe
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 3:26 PM
I did not realize so many ladies just wore sports bras....
NDADanceMom
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Id personally never wear a  bra without an underwire.  The wires shouldnt be touching your actual breasts, they rest on the ribcage around the breast if it fits you properly.  

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

In this department, I am definitely a *you get what you pay for* kind of girl. I would never wear a $10.00 bra.

FYI.... Most push up bras are made with underwire and those type of bras are the worst. They can cause scar tissue in your breasts and can cause other issues as well. Stay clear of anything with an underwire.

NDADanceMom
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Quoting ebbierowe:

I did not realize so many ladies just wore sports bras....

Maybe uniboob is cool where they live.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)