Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What do you think?

The national media is ablaze today with coverage of the tragic elementary school shooting in Newtown, CT, where 27 people have reportedly been killed, including 18 children.

As always, when violent shootings take place, honest journalists are forced to ask the question: "Does this fit the pattern of other staged shootings?"

One of the most important red flags of a staged shooting is a second gunman, indicating the shooting was coordinated and planned. There are often mind control elements at work in many of these shootings. The Aurora "Batman" shooter James Holmes, for example, was a graduate student actually working on mind control technologies funded by the U.S. government. There were also chemical mind control elements linked to Jared Lee Loughner, the shooter of Congresswomen Giffords in Arizona in 2011.

According to multiple eyewitness reports from Aurora, Colorado, including at least one caught on camera by mainstream media news reports in Colorado, James Holmes did not operate alone. There was a second shooter involved. But the media quickly eliminated any mention of a second shooter from its coverage, resorting to the typical cover story of a "lone gunman."

Today, the exact same thing is happening with the Newton, CT school shooting.

Eyewitness reports of a second shooter now being "scrubbed" from the news

As the story of this shooting was first breaking, the news was reporting a second gunman.

FoxNews reported that this second gunman was "led out of the woods by officers" and then questioned. The original source of this report was the Connecticut Post.

A local CBS affiliate was also reporting the existence of a second gunman and said "Police believe there may be a second gunman and are looking for a red or maroon van with its back window blown out..."

ABC News also originally reported, "A second gunman is apparently at large. Car-to-car searches are underway."

A local CT CBS affiliate was also reporting, "CBS News reports that a potential second shooter is in custody and that SWAT is now investigating the home of the suspect. A witness tells WFSB-TV that a second man was taken out of the woods in handcuffs wearing a black jacket and camouflage pants and telling parents on the scene, 'I did not do it.'"

But the more recent stories being put out by the media are scrubbing any mention of a second gunman and going with the "lone gunman" explanation, which holds about as much water as the "lone gunman" explanation of the JFK assassination.

"A lone gunman killed 27 people at an elementary school here, including 18 children, in a terrifying early Friday morning shooting spree," reports USA Today. It makes no mention whatsoever of a second gunman.

NBC News is also now chiming in with the "lone gunman" version of the story, eliminating any mention of a second gunman from its coverage of the tragic event.

Another story authored by NBC News carries the title, "26 dead after lone gunman assaults Connecticut elementary school." Once again, no mention of a second gunman as reported by eyewitnesses.

When key elements of the story keeps changing, something is fishy

Journalists are trained to ask questions, and one of the questions I have right now is: Why was the second gunman suddenly dropped from media coverage after the first few hours of this story developing?

And why is there always a second gunman in these recent mass shootings that seem to be engineered to maximize emotional shock value due to the sheer horror of all the innocent deaths?

This story is continuing to develop, and we'll keep asking questions here on Natural News. Our hearts and prayers go out to the children and families impacted by this violent tragedy. Given the terrible loss of life that has taken place here, shouldn't we all seek to get to the bottom of WHY these shootings all seem to fit a common pattern of multiple mind-controlled shooters followed by an almost immediate media cover-up of the facts?

For the sake of those children who were killed today, I want to get to the bottom of this and expose the REAL story, for the purpose of stopping this violence from targeting yet more innocents in the future.

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/415703/20121217/newtown-school-shooting-story-already-being-changed.htm#.UN8Z17TECX8.facebook

by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Replies (31-36):
christina0607
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:27 PM
No one disputes the man exists,.,his name is Chris manfredonia....and he was cleared of any wrong doing. Its an inhabited area, not some middle of nowhere mountain. Simply being in those woods does not mean he did anything wrong.

Quoting Mama2ETA:

the man does exist. he also did yell that. Those arent really even questions.

Quoting terpmama:

Eyewitnesses are extremely unreliable! 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
shjchica
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this

OMG I live 30 minutes away from all this. Yes at first they thought there was a 2nd gunman because someone was cuffed in the back of the cruiser wearing cammo pants. He lives adjacent to the property of the school, was working in the woods when all this commenced then he went closer to investigate. The police were searching the woods when they found him.

The guns the shooter (refuse to use his name) was found with was a handgun and the bushmaster. The shotgun was found in the back of the car -- is the same shotgun he used to kill his mom.

The shooter had his brothers ID on him which caused the confusion of who he really was so of course they are going to report it was his brother instead of him. I don't feel they owe him an apology because when you're found dead with an ID on you it is presumed that the ID belongs to you.

I am so sick of hearing about all these conspiracy theories but whatever helps people sleep at night. All I know is some lunatic went in and shot and killed 20 children and 6 adults and it would have been more if the PD didn't arrive and this guy didn't take his own life. Can we please let these children and adults rest in peace?

Mama2ETA
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:10 PM
You think the children aren't resting in peace because i want answers (along with most of the country)? I truly believe the government has something to do with this. Call me bat shit crazy if you'd like, but i know multiple people who believe this too. That does NOT help me sleep at night.....

Quoting shjchica:

OMG I live 30 minutes away from all this. Yes at first they thought there was a 2nd gunman because someone was cuffed in the back of the cruiser wearing cammo pants. He lives adjacent to the property of the school, was working in the woods when all this commenced then he went closer to investigate. The police were searching the woods when they found him.

The guns the shooter (refuse to use his name) was found with was a handgun and the bushmaster. The shotgun was found in the back of the car -- is the same shotgun he used to kill his mom.

The shooter had his brothers ID on him which caused the confusion of who he really was so of course they are going to report it was his brother instead of him. I don't feel they owe him an apology because when you're found dead with an ID on you it is presumed that the ID belongs to you.

I am so sick of hearing about all these conspiracy theories but whatever helps people sleep at night. All I know is some lunatic went in and shot and killed 20 children and 6 adults and it would have been more if the PD didn't arrive and this guy didn't take his own life. Can we please let these children and adults rest in peace?

SharonHernandez
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:16 PM
I agree

Quoting JanuaryBaby06:

you didnt mention the fact that for a good part of friday the media was throwing adams innocent brother ryan under the bus. That man deserves a public apology.

Lauren491
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:03 PM
I agree with the possible cover-up theory. The "conspiracy" was brought to my attention before the CT shooting, and I thought it was nonsense until I thought about it, and read up on it. I don't know much about the story of the CT shooting, but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't what it seemed. I remember hearing the father had something to do with libor, and same story with the father of the Aurora, CO shooting.

The Aurora shooting is the fishiest sounding to me. Aurora is my hometown and I've been to that theater many times. I even have a friend who was injured in that shooting...and I know there's things that don't add up there. I know that there has always been armed police in that theater. For big movie openings they would even stand by the door to the theaters, yet that night no cops there. Reports of more than 1 gas mask and was found on the opposite side of the building. I'm not going to get into it all, but it is not unreasonable to question these things. It doesn't make you "bat shit crazy" to second guess the media. They pick and choose what they feed out. I don't feel like CNN and FOX or any others are reliable forms of news. Sometimes things are not always simple.
LiliMama18
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 9:10 PM

Actually, I don't believe I read it, pretty sure I heard it from my mother, who heard it from her sister who was actually on the scene when it happened - but I read so much about it in the days after, I could be forgetting. 

I did a quick (super quick) search right now and saw that some sites are saying that the man was a father of one of the kids that was running around - which would make sense b/c  the initial reports said that the shooter was the father of a child at the school. 

Quoting Mama2ETA:

can you share where you read this form of the story at? I hadn't heard any of that.

Quoting LiliMama18:

There was no second shooter - there was a man who was watching the scene in the woods who was seen and apprehended by the police, as he should have been.  Turns out he was a person who lived on the home adjacent to the wooded are in the school.

He was apprehended and brought out of the woods and was screaming "I didn't do it!" which is probably what anyone who was being handcuffed and marched in front of a group of enraged parents would scream.

Plus, since the shooter had his brother's ID on him, it was another reason to believe there were 2 shooters.

It's all a matter of journalists fighting to break the story first and worrying about the facts later. In the old days, when it was just newspapers and TV journalists had more time to get the facts straight. Now, with the internet and sites like twitter they're all trying to get the "inside scoop" immediately and before any other networks - which leads to a lot of bad journalism.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)