Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

will you be JOB hunting in 2013?

Posted by   + Show Post

what type of job will you be looking for?

by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 2:30 PM
Replies (31-40):
Losing
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Btw, Im liking your profile pic. I recently became hooked to that show, thanks to netflix!

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Dec. 29, 2012 at 9:03 PM

oh sweet...do you know it just ended in the UK...they only did 5 series/seasons of it....im sad...today is the 1st saturday without a show as it ended on christmas eve *sigh*

Quoting Losing:

Btw, Im liking your profile pic. I recently became hooked to that show, thanks to netflix!

QueenBee107
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:26 PM

nope. but I am trying to holding onto the job I have.

ballerina18
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:32 PM

No. If I am lucky I hope to get accepted into grad school for speech therapy. In the meantime I have a part time job at dd's school and I volunteer at a hospital.

o0gone0o
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:57 PM

I'm going to be looking for something fulltime, hopefully close to what I'm making now in the nurse aide field. I'm a rehab tech for healthsouth hospital but because I'm only part time I can go from 50hrs a wk to less than 20. I can't get ahead when I'm getting so little hours but the hourly rate is wonderful. Plus I hate 2nd shift I have so little time with my kids.

o0gone0o
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:00 AM

I was watching interviews with the Cast Merlin will have a spin off, they went as far as they wanted to with Aurthor to tell of the beginning of Merlin.

Quoting aneela:

oh sweet...do you know it just ended in the UK...they only did 5 series/seasons of it....im sad...today is the 1st saturday without a show as it ended on christmas eve *sigh*

Quoting Losing:

laneey14
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:09 AM

yes i am..looking for work outside my country philippines

Due9
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:17 AM

No 

stylist30
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:48 AM

Hey I just saw this comment and wanted to say just 2 months ago I started my own business with Mary Kay with a one year old baby boy its great you make your own hours and make extra cash 50 percent of everything is yours. Bayou should think about something like that's:)

notjstasocermom
by Samantha on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:43 AM

No I have a job.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN