Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Tattoo ideas?

Posted by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 3:07 PM
  • 9 Replies

Hello ladies I am Evangeline.. I am having the worst time trying to come up with an idea for my 2nd son Tripp tattoo and I am wondering if any of you have any ideas or could help.. I wanted to do it on my back along with my first sonsCreedin here is a picture of the one on my back it between my shoulder blades..

by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 3:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
creedinsmommy
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 3:26 PM

BUMP!

Venae
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 3:30 PM

Why?!

creedinsmommy
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 3:45 PM
Why what??

Quoting Venae:

Why?!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crwspringer
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 3:47 PM
Why not have the other child's name put right under the first name. Maybe have the birth dates put on there too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2beautiesnb
by Gold Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 3:48 PM
Pinterest has a whole section for tattoos now. I'm addicted.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Venae
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Quoting creedinsmommy:

Why what??

Quoting Venae:

Why?!

Why would you do that to yourself?

jessie1973
by New Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:21 PM
Um I have one on my lower back entirely dedicated to my kids. It has a pixie floating on a lily of the valley..my daughter Mackenzie's flower for her birth month of May. The oixie which represents me is holding a Caration..my daughter Joey's flower for her birth month January& mums for my son Zachary's birth month September. It is my tribute to them and something which makes me feel beautiful& feminine.It is everyone's choice what they do with their body& novone's place to judge!!

Quoting Venae:

Quoting creedinsmommy:

Why what??

Quoting Venae:

Why?!

Why would you do that to yourself?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
endomama
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:38 PM
I say either add your second son's name to your wing tattoo above or below your first son's name or get another on your low back. Once I am done having babies, I'm going to put my son's and any future children's baby footprint(s) on my lower back. Maybe do something like that by putting his name between footprints; maybe make the footprints larger to make it more comparable to the other. Good luck! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
creedinsmommy
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Thank you for the suggestion but in total I have 3 boys! :) still pondering on it all

Quoting endomama:

I say either add your second son's name to your wing tattoo above or below your first son's name or get another on your low back. Once I am done having babies, I'm going to put my son's and any future children's baby footprint(s) on my lower back. Maybe do something like that by putting his name between footprints; maybe make the footprints larger to make it more comparable to the other. Good luck! :)

Mommy loves her boys <3

Evangeline

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)