Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Where did you meet your husband/boyfriend?

Is it just me or are the men reverting back into their cave man days? Where all they want is sex, beer and burgers, in that order. Oh ya, and then a nap! Lol dating with kids is hard enough but now it seems I can't even meet anyone worth dating!

Where did you meet your special someone? I need some inspiration!

Shauna 

by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:45 PM
Replies (181-185):
mcwife86
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:47 PM
1 mom liked this

LMAO well i met him where there were beers, sex appeal, and burgers..at Hooters. I was his Hooters Girl. When we went to our pre-marriage classes that the Marine Corps offers they split the class with guys on one side and girls on the other. we had to write out a list of stuff and while we were writing we started asking where everyone met...literally half of the women were also Hooters Girls. the thing that attracted me to him though was his ability to hold a conversation abt literature and politics. So i suppose the best way to meet a compatible mate would be to either wait for them to randomly cross your path or frequent places that support your interests :)

Lilred57
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:24 PM
We met at an aa meeting. Lol I wouldn't suggest becoming an alcoholic just to meet someone though ;).
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
savyxo15
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:50 PM

I met my fiance through an EX friend. He actually tracked me down months after meeting me because and I quote "I stuck out in his mind" we talked for a couple weeks and then went on a date. Now we are going on our fourth year together and one beautiful little girl <3big smile mini

hnischke
by Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:51 PM
We worked at the same summer camp as teenagers :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
WillVon
by Bronze Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:58 PM
Facebook. Turned out we grew up together but never realized til we searched really old pictures of us hanging with friends.
I have a picture of him when he was maybe 5 years old standing with a group of other lil kids and my brother.

Kinda creepy but hey, who knew, I love him :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)