Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Where did you meet your husband/boyfriend?

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:45 PM
  • 185 Replies
1 mom liked this

Is it just me or are the men reverting back into their cave man days? Where all they want is sex, beer and burgers, in that order. Oh ya, and then a nap! Lol dating with kids is hard enough but now it seems I can't even meet anyone worth dating!

Where did you meet your special someone? I need some inspiration!

Shauna 

by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
spastic_poodle
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:46 PM
1 mom liked this
On vacation in Tennessee to see my best friend. He's her nephew. It was love at first sight. He moved to Nebraska to be with me 2 months later :)

Sorry, probably now an idea but I love my love story lol. I hear a lot of people meet on match. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NDADanceMom
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:47 PM

His dad brought him to the hospital the day I was born.  My brother in law was born the day before me at the same hospital.  We grew up next door to each other so my husband brought flowers for me too.  We didnt date until I was 16 but I always knew him.  

christina0607
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:48 PM
1 mom liked this
I find when that's all a man is interested in its because he's not really interested in you. When you find the right guy that's actually interested that's absolutely not all they are interested in.

My husband and I worked together, we became very close and he set me up with his best friend. After going on that date we both realized we were being stupid.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Rust.n.Gears
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:49 PM
We met at a harvest festival. It was a bunch of friends.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MWV85
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:49 PM

we met in the army.

we wer both soldiers at that time.

kellysparkles
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:50 PM

I actually dated his friend for four years lol.  After we broke up (the friend and I) me and my (now) husband kept in touch and then a few years down the road we decided to give it a go...I couldn't imagine my life any different :)

A_McCool
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:50 PM
2 moms liked this

It probably is not helpful to you at all, but we met in high school.

CjEmmemommy
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:50 PM

We met at a party in high school. Married 5 weeks later,

louzannalady
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:50 PM
Ldssingles.com! : ) I <3 me a good church-goin' man!!!! : )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
squeekers
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:54 PM

I was working at a derivative of 10,000 auto parts doing my freshman college psychology homework. i was sitting on the floor behind the counter while my co-worker was minding the floor. 2 fellas walked in, one carrying a bucket of chili fries and the other was carrying a huge handful of napkins. the lady i was working with said the fellas looked more my age so i should help them. one of the guys walked over and asked me if we sold bras. not knowing at that time he was meaning auto bras, i told him he should look down in Sears. we all had a giggle and then I struck up a conversation. they came back after i was off work, one fella was married (he just liked to take his wedding ring off) and the other fella wasnt dating anyone. I asked that guy to come back another time w/o his friend. when he came back, we built a relationship and that was 23+ yrs ago.

I'm a Humanist.
Question everything, except your Mother.
SAHM of one teen DD. Married since 1989.
Awarenesses I follow: Epilepsy, Depression, Down Syndrome.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN