Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Where did you meet your husband/boyfriend?

Is it just me or are the men reverting back into their cave man days? Where all they want is sex, beer and burgers, in that order. Oh ya, and then a nap! Lol dating with kids is hard enough but now it seems I can't even meet anyone worth dating!

Where did you meet your special someone? I need some inspiration!

Shauna 

by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:45 PM
Replies (11-20):
justjaxx
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:10 PM
2 moms liked this

I met my husband 10-4-1985 in a bar. We got married 11-27-1985 and stayed married until he died 7-20-2008 in my arms as I was trying to save him. I met my SO thru a friend I met on the internet almost 2 years ago. 
My mom believes that my husband sent my SO to me because of all of the abuse and heartbreak I endured after  he died with a few bad apples.  I'm truely blessed to have found another love of my life . 

MamaPeanut
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:10 PM
Not mine, he is a true gentleman. Super sweet, thoughtful, and always thinks of me and the kids first.

We met in college.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
punchnpie
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:11 PM
We worked togather.
nocalmegan
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:11 PM
At the racetrack after his race
mommyofgirl1974
by Lyn on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:41 PM

Through mutual friends.

nickysmom71
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:42 PM

Bar...lmao...both of us were shit faced polluted....11 years later...

ashmac03
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:43 PM

I met my husband through a mutual friend.  

bebe_ju-rah
by I Ate The Rainbow on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:43 PM
I'm no help...DH and I met at a high school football game. I wouldn't recommend an adult go fishin' for love there! Lol
bebe_ju-rah
by I Ate The Rainbow on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:45 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss...I can't imagine losing dh. :(

Quoting justjaxx:

I met my husband 10-4-1985 in a bar. We got married 11-27-1985 and stayed married until he died 7-20-2008 in my arms as I was trying to save him. I met my SO thru a friend I met on the internet almost 2 years ago. 
My mom believes that my husband sent my SO to me because of all of the abuse and heartbreak I endured after  he died with a few bad apples.  I'm truely blessed to have found another love of my life . 

Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:47 PM

high school. we actually dated for a week my freshman year (...freshman? Maybe sophomore) but broke up with him because he was TOO QUIET. We caught up on facebook summer 2010, dated long distance for a few months and got married. lol. He is an amazing stepdad and a wonderful father. When he gets the option to go out with friends/coworkers (and I MAKE him go-he needs guy time!), he pouts and texts me when he's out that he wants to come home. He's still a caveman about sex, but he's VERY family oriented.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)