Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Where did you meet your husband/boyfriend?

Is it just me or are the men reverting back into their cave man days? Where all they want is sex, beer and burgers, in that order. Oh ya, and then a nap! Lol dating with kids is hard enough but now it seems I can't even meet anyone worth dating!

Where did you meet your special someone? I need some inspiration!

Shauna 

by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:45 PM
Replies (161-170):
Princess.Sara
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:36 PM
I met him in the cafeteria at the college we were both going to. I was late for dinner so I was sitting by myself and he came and asked if he could sit with me,
RHayden25
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:45 PM
Starbucks. I was the barista...lol!
theakaneko
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:55 PM

This probably won't be all that helpful, but I mean my DH in band class

Sun_Shine_990
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:57 PM
idk how many posts I've seen like this on here... But oh well here goes again... I'm not sure you'd believe me if i told you but here goes anway just for the heck of it. I met my dh on facebook believe it or not. We met through that app on fb called zooks... We talked through fb n e-mail for a few weeks before we met. Then after a few weeks of stuff like that we randomally met late one night... I swear it was almost love at first sight for me that night. I still remember look him in the eyes for the first time and it's like i saw something in his eyes that made me go weak at knees and well all that kind of stuff. We dated and lived together for about a year maybe year and half before we got married... Yeah we had our issues to work out but we made it through a lot and we are very happy together...

After meeting him i realized that it really is true that there is someone out there for everyone in this world... It just takes the timing of God or whoever it is that is charge of this universe... I believe that anyone can find the one person ment for them... Good luck I hope you find the one for you soon before you lose hope...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GaleJ
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:10 PM

Well I'm not really going to be much help here. I met my husband when I was in seventh grade and he was in ninth. I would see him every day when my older stepsister waited for her ninth grade friend. I just knew I would marry him someday and eventually he came to know it as well...lol...we'll be celebrating our fortieth anniversary in February.

butterflyluv916
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:27 PM

I met my SO on the dating website POF ( plenty of fish ) i was kinda nervous as i have never done it b 4 but i am so glad i did :) He found me on there and we started talking and ended up talking all nite long and then we decided to meet up since we lived in the same state and city. I fell in love instantly and now we are always together! I love every minute im with him he is the best treats me like a queen! Well thats my love story i hope you find a great man!    love you sign

MichelleNShane
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:14 PM
I met my man on a dating website called okcupid.com
chozengirl41
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Church
Michelle_R
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:39 PM

I met my DH in High School, AFJROTC. He stole my seat from that day i knew he had to be mine! We started daing 3months, we have been together for 6 years and married 2!!!!

lageise
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:06 PM

I placed a personal ad in a free local weekly newspaper.  The women I worked with (most with kids my age) thought I was nuts because they were convinced I'd meet an ax murdering rapist. This was before Internet dating.  We've been together now for more than 13 years. Married for more than 11.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN