Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Where did you meet your husband/boyfriend?

Is it just me or are the men reverting back into their cave man days? Where all they want is sex, beer and burgers, in that order. Oh ya, and then a nap! Lol dating with kids is hard enough but now it seems I can't even meet anyone worth dating!

Where did you meet your special someone? I need some inspiration!

Shauna 

by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:45 PM
Replies (21-30):
Jessiful
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:58 PM

I worked with his sister, and she introduced us one night. When I got home he had looked me up and myspace and wrote me telling me he thought I seemed interesting and was really pretty. After that we never really spent a day apart and now he is my bestfriend. After 4 years its like we just met a week ago.

sarah824
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:58 PM

We met at work years before we started dating.

slransde
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:59 PM
Perkins
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
glamorousamber
by Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:59 PM
We met at work...Albertson's. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermomz25
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:00 PM

online on yahoo! personals and he has taken on my older kids as if they were his own and we have one of our own.

NDADanceMom
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Quoting CjEmmemommy:

We met at a party in high school. Married 5 weeks later,

OH damn!  Id kill my daughter.  How did it work out for you though?

extentions
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:04 PM

laughingMy God!  i met a MAN on  a Dating Site 4 yrs ago,, hes an addict of  REMOTE CONTROL , SOFA SET,, PIZZA, CHEESE,,, ICE CREAMS,, CHOCOLATES,,and  is a  A WORKHOLICS,,,cannot manage SEX!   Am more his  Manager than a PARTNER,, he weighed 135 kgs when i met him now  weighs 120,, Nothing is working,, i tried looking elsewhere ,, i met  one  EVEN  worse!I   last weeks.He   was  more FEMMINE than iam ,, silicon butt,, lips  ,facelifted,,, toupe,, roses all over the appartment,,,,full of debts from toe to head,  then i decided to stick to the DEVIL i knew BEFORE  am now used to him,, no energy to  TRY anywhere again ,,  he makes me laugh and   generally  not  so happy  .,Dear mom,   with or without kids   men dont want responsibilities  and if meet any u MAY prractically  do the DONKEY work! There are some  NORMAL ones around they say ,, BUT  where??....

kansasmom1978
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:07 PM

I met my Dh on a blind date lol Seriously

PearlsandWhirls
by Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:34 PM

Aww everyone's got some great stories!! Keep them coming! 

butterflymama21
by Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:36 PM
The Army :) we met and dated two weeks then got married.Been married for over 7years :) it will be 8 in April. I would look for a guy at church,Christian dating groups but that is just me :) good luck and oh I wasn't looking with my hubby
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)