Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Where did you meet your husband/boyfriend?

Is it just me or are the men reverting back into their cave man days? Where all they want is sex, beer and burgers, in that order. Oh ya, and then a nap! Lol dating with kids is hard enough but now it seems I can't even meet anyone worth dating!

Where did you meet your special someone? I need some inspiration!

Shauna 

by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:45 PM
Replies (31-40):
crwspringer
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:39 PM
At a bar in Cancun.

He ended up living about 10 miles from my apt.

Dated 3 yrs, married for 9
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaof3girls24
by Jennifer on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:39 PM
Craigslist :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
badylugs80
by Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:42 PM
On the radio!! I was a listener, he was the dj
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by Flovely on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:47 PM

I met my man in a club actually. As soon as we started talking I realized I could have had that conversation with him anywhere. It wasn't the place it was who we were and what we had in common that drew us together. Sure it started because we were attracted but the rest took over :) 
Just keep getting out and it will happen. I know it seems like the good ones are hiding but it's not the case or at least I hope not. I have some friends that need to come across a good man, lol.
 Maybe you'll see him at the grocery store but maybe he'll think you are married...do the approaching because it can pay off sometimes :P

a06z08mama
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:47 PM
At work. I knew his son from high school. About 2 months before anything started I would flirt. I was still legally married at the time. (Bash away. But it was on the downward slope full speed ahead) then I invited him out for my bday. He didn't. Went to work the next day. Chatted with him. Told him he missed out. Got his number. Texted for a week. Kissed. Month later hooked up. *I just thought it was a one time thing.* after staying with me thru my divorce. No. He wasn't the reason for it. We will be together two years on the 6th.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imuney
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Girl you may be better of alone than with some of these fools. Anyway I met my life partner at Walgreens.

Rileyscute
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:52 PM

At work..and I had one kid, he was very proactive though..lol

we have been married almost 17 years

PjSparkles272
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:52 PM

We both were working at a car wash.

butterflymommy2
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:55 PM
I was visiting a friend of mine at work. She was extremely sick so I wanted to check on her. She did cleaning for a college. And he walked in with a friend of his... I started dating his friend a few months later... Cuz he was taken... 14 years later after some divorces between the both of us... Here we are together for the last two years!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emeraldangel2.0
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:56 PM

don't laugh

but online.

i wasn't even looking for him. i was in a michael jackson chat room and met this girl (who is now my best friend). through her i met my husband.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)