Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Slimquick 25 pound challenge ETA UPDATE

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:26 PM
  • 6 Replies
Has anyone done it? Does it work?

I work out 3 times a week with Zumba (have been for a year) and walk twice a week. Ive lost inches (went from a size 17 to a 13) but my weight has pretty much stayed the same.UPDATE - I started the challenge on the 1st. I weighed in at 184 on 1/1/13. I weighed again today 1/7/13 at 174!!!! Ive lost 10 pounds!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Jessiful
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:39 PM

The only diet program I have found to work for me is a pill that you take once to twice a day. It's called Saba Ace. I lost 25lbs in just a couple of months. A good friend of mine has been on it for about a year and a half and has lost 157lbs so far. It's a dollar a pill so it's not that expensive.

mom_3.0
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:41 PM
Waste of time and money. Try changing your life permanently, not some quick fix.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
itsm3
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:30 PM

*sigh*..... i really don't understand why people would go to extreme measures to lose weight using horrible pills, terrible diets etc that will only wreck your body, screw up your metabolism and god knows what else. 

weight loss is not in a pill, it's not magic, it's not some elusive thing.... it's really simple:  burn more calories than you consume, that's it.  eat clean, cut out all the crap foods and exercise.  there's no science behind it - just a clean diet and exercise.  all you need is your dedication and your determination.

you need a lifestyle change, not a quick fix. 

mrsledford09
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:46 PM
Thank you for the info. Where is it sold?

Quoting Jessiful:

The only diet program I have found to work for me is a pill that you take once to twice a day. It's called Saba Ace. I lost 25lbs in just a couple of months. A good friend of mine has been on it for about a year and a half and has lost 157lbs so far. It's a dollar a pill so it's not that expensive.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jessiful
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:51 PM

You can actually find it on Amazon cheaper than their site. Thats where I get mine. It is all natural made up of mainly vitamins. I have kept the weight off fo quite sometime now. It makes you crave water and gives you energy. Stopping it didn't cause any bad affects either

Quoting mrsledford09:

Thank you for the info. Where is it sold?

Quoting Jessiful:

a06z08mama
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:53 PM
I agree with pp. Sounds like you need to overhaul your diet. I an doing the same thing. I am cleaning it up. Getting rid of the junk. I am doing organic. More for health than weight loss. I am having pain that I think will do better on a cleaner diet. I am 5'4 @ 138#. So yeah its for health that I am doing mine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN