Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Reviews(SAMSUNG USERS ONLY)

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:07 PM
  • 52 Replies
Do you have the galaxy sIII?

If you do what do you like about it?

Are there any cons to having it my daughters dad has it but he's with sprint and I know sprint has crapy service especially in my area.

* I told him I wanted the sIII and he went out and got it but his phone service sucks butt crack!*

I fell in love with it when I saw it I think it's an amazing phone and looks cool.

I really want this phone.

ETA

We're in mich, I started off with sprint under my mom's contract but after a few years of being with them and my mom threatening to take my phone I switched to verizon and their service is awesome:) sprint has basically no towers in my small and shrinking city and verizon has quite a few.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:10 PM
I have the Galaxy Relay and love it! I have T-Mobile and the only service issues I've had were right after Superstorm Sandy which was understandable. I do have some issues with the keys and my nails but that'smy only complaint.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
321momof3
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:11 PM

i have it and all i can say is i love it. My husband has it he has sprint we are in fl so service is good here. My daugnter and i have it and we have att and no issues. I wouldnt trade it for anything

IansMommy2012
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:12 PM
Dh works at phien retailet and says that is an awesome phone :) and that it worth it :) he really wants one too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColieO
by I Rock on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:12 PM
I own the S2 and have sold over 100 s3's, does that count? Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_2_be_2010
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:14 PM
From the reveiws i've read it's better than the iphone5 after my experience with my ipod i'll stick with samsung my ipod went down hill and doesn't work anymore I got it when dd was 7 mos old it worked fine up until I tried to upgrade it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_2_be_2010
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:16 PM
My friend was telling me not to get a smart phone.....i currently have the samsung fascinate it's a very reliable phone

Quoting IansMommy2012:

Dh works at phien retailet and says that is an awesome phone :) and that it worth it :) he really wants one too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazytexan
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:18 PM
I love mine. I love everything about it. I also have Sprint and I don't have any.issues.with my service.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PlaysAllDay
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I have the galaxy SII and my DH has the SIII. ,I had an iphone, never again. I love the galaxy phones. I can't wait for the release of the S4 so I can upgrade, it's supposed to announce in Feb so hopefully in march or April.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommy_2_be_2010
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:22 PM
Lol yes as long as it's not apple does the sIII come with an extra battery?

Quoting ColieO:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColieO
by I Rock on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:26 PM
No but you can buy them for about $20 on Amazon. The battery life isn't bad though. I've actually probably sold close to 300, and only seen maybe 5 come back and it's only because they're defective, not because they didn't like them.TMobile versions anyway.

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010:

Lol yes as long as it's not apple does the sIII come with an extra battery?

Quoting ColieO:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN