Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

for people who do levelized billing on electric

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:21 PM
  • 88 Replies
How much.do.you.pay monthly? i just switched from pay as you.go.to monthly levelized billing but.they.wouldnt give me an amount.said they had to.do alot.of.figuring.ect. im hoping it wont be too high.im in western tn
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LaughingTattoo
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Give it up already.....

christina0607
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:23 PM

I pay for usage. My bill that is due on the 10th is $78.65. Which is a little high for me actually.

christina0607
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:23 PM
2 moms liked this

lol...don't you love that she makes this post every single day. At least it's a constant that you can look forward to.

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

Give it up already.....

Make someone happy today, mind your own business.

a06z08mama
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:26 PM
If she can't afford her electric how is she going to afford this new baby?

Quoting christina0607:

lol...don't you love that she makes this post every single day. At least it's a constant that you can look forward to.

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

Give it up already.....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Raesreppilf
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:27 PM

I had budget billing years ago and it was nice until the last month of the cycle.  The last month is the catch up month.  Anything you used above the budget for the year gets billed that month.  That bill was incredibly high.  I switched to pay for usage after that.

cjsix
by faith on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:27 PM
1 mom liked this

That does not sound right! Call back and talk to someone else or a supervisor. They should be telling you while you are on the phone what your payment will be each month if you go on budget and then you let them know if you want to do it for sure. I do budget all the time and have never not had them figure it out and tell me while on the phone.

christina0607
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:29 PM

Who knows, who cares anymore. she made a post yesterday abotu how her son has a tv in his room. Seriously? She's so worried about electricity and her son watched tv to sleep?

It's all just a mess.

Quoting a06z08mama:

If she can't afford her electric how is she going to afford this new baby?

Quoting christina0607:

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

Give it up already.....

Make someone happy today, mind your own business.

a06z08mama
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:29 PM
Same goes for me! They always have figured it out on the phone with me. Its usually "hang on a moment ma'am while it figures." Two minutes later. I have it.

Quoting cjsix:

That does not sound right! Call back and talk to someone else or a supervisor. They should be telling you while you are on the phone what your payment will be each month if you go on budget and then you let them know if you want to do it for sure. I do budget all the time and have never not had them figure it out and tell me while on the phone.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ms.Pteranodon
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:30 PM
In my area that can't do that until you have had the service a year. What they do is average out you bill each month over a year an then that is what you pay the next year.

I've never heard of Pre-pay billing before. Typically you hat a bill for the amount you used for the month...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermom0609
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:31 PM
They said its because ive been on pay.as you.go all this time.

Quoting cjsix:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)