Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

for people who do levelized billing on electric

Posted by   + Show Post
How much.do.you.pay monthly? i just switched from pay as you.go.to monthly levelized billing but.they.wouldnt give me an amount.said they had to.do alot.of.figuring.ect. im hoping it wont be too high.im in western tn
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:21 PM
Replies (41-50):
supermom0609
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:05 PM
My phone has data too i dont have a computer

Quoting a06z08mama:

You are almost like her. Bitch about her FS being late. Bitch about electric when obviously you are not using your head. You pay $100/mo for rent to your parents! Your dh only brings home $900/mo. Find a real job. Bring home more money. I am a single Mom and I bring home more than that a month. And that is from MY job. Not cs. I drive 20 miles one way to my job. So I have to make sacrifices so we can afford basics. And I mean electric, house, water/ garbage and phone. No cable. No satellite. My phone has data. That's how I am on. So really bitch when your mortgage is $500/mo on top of hour utilities.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkButterfly66
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:08 PM
1 mom liked this

They take your last year's usage and divide by 12 to get an average and that is what they charge.  I don't know why they couldn't tell you, it is easy enough to figure out.

a06z08mama
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:14 PM
Did I say I had one? Nope. We live on basics. And actually on the bottom of my electric bill. My budget will be dropping to $173/mo because I am smart with appliances, lights, etc. The damn electric fireplace is what killed you. I have on right now. Sweatpants, sweatsshirt and fuzzy socks. My kids have on sweatpants, socks and shirts. They are fine. I know about baseboard heat. Be smart with it. but honestly quit bitching. You get a shit ton of FS. I get $80/mo. So I still have to pay out of my pocket for food. So my 200 that is left over is food and gas. So please. Quit bitching!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
a06z08mama
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:16 PM
Oh and I noticed your youngest was born in 2009. Are you a breeder? Assistance would have been getting cut off in a couple years. Hmm. Not now with #3 on the way. You make me sick. So quit bitching.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
badylugs80
by Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:19 PM
Mine is $158 a month. I'm in south Florida and my a/c runs 360 days a year. I think it's pretty fair
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermom0609
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:19 PM
Excuse me this pregnancy waz not.planned and we were using protection. its not my.fault i.got pregnant its not like im gonna get an abortion because it wasent planned and my.youngest will be 4 and 2 months when the new baby is born and will be in pre-k. keep your negative comments to.yourself please

Quoting a06z08mama:

Oh and I noticed your youngest was born in 2009. Are you a breeder? Assistance would have been getting cut off in a couple years. Hmm. Not now with #3 on the way. You make me sick. So quit bitching.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
a06z08mama
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:24 PM
1 mom liked this
No. You need to quit bitching about your shit when you rent from your parents for $100/mo. Get $500/mo for FS. And $12,000/ yr for tax refund that you want to blow. Yeah. I have kept a lot more of my comments to myself.

I pay for all of my stuff. Not the state or everybody else for your earned income credit. And actually I thought (well at least when we did ours.) They count your last refund as income. And they tax it. Hmm..

Quoting supermom0609:

Excuse me this pregnancy waz not.planned and we were using protection. its not my.fault i.got pregnant its not like im gonna get an abortion because it wasent planned and my.youngest will be 4 and 2 months when the new baby is born and will be in pre-k. keep your negative comments to.yourself please

Quoting a06z08mama:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetmissy_05
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:29 PM

$145 a month.

beadingmom17
by Rachel on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:50 PM
Our electric has only reached $180 as a high and that's in the summer because our apartment only has one window unit and it's in our bedroom so it requires constant running plus fans to move the air.

If I were to do the budget billing, i'd pay around $85/mo.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PestPatti
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 4:27 PM

They seriously call it levelized billing.    Budget plan sounds better, levelized sounds like some redneck drunk.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)