Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

**sigh** my poor sister :-( looks like we have plans for NY's after all.....

Posted by   + Show Post

so my sisters J & L are getting together with their men and friends at L's house in saskatoon for a NY's poker party, and rocky really wanted to go. 

but L told mom "no, she will just kill our buzz and we will have to babysit her"

Rocky has been very melancholy, saying she has no friends to celebrate with, no one loves her, all that stuff. 

mom called me sounding very sad, and weary, she said rocky had gouged her face with her fingernails, leaving deep marks, and she is worried that rocky might be suicidal.

mom and her SO had just planned on having a quiet night at home, me and dh had the same idea. 

but mom is desperate to get rocky out of the house, so it sounds like they will be driving 2 1/2 hrs to get here, so they can "party"  with us.

which of course i am completely fine with.

but i am so mad at J&L.  fucking assholes. less than a year ago our sister shot herself, and was lying in ICU for 2 months, another 4 months in recovery, we are so lucky she didn't die. 

and now, what, not their problem? ugh!!!!!! i am so ashamed of them right now :-(

by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:16 PM
Replies (31-32):
kansasmom1978
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:51 PM
1 mom liked this

At least she has you!

Quoting D.O.E.:

her and mom came out and we watched a movie and ate yummy food, they are headed back to the farm now, and i am heading to bed soon!

Quoting kansasmom1978:

That is terrible!

pampire
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:20 AM

Isn't L the sister with the evil boyfriend that was the root of all this? What became of him?

I'm sorry things are still difficult.  I will keep your family in my prayers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN