Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Biggest pet peeve!!

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:47 PM
  • 16 Replies
What is it??
I have a few...
One of them is dog hairs on the floor or couches.(I have to vacuum a few times a day)
Dirty floors (specially when I see people walking in their socks and seeing their socks are dirty from the dirty floor)
And slow drivers on the freeway!!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MsRkg
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Tourist in NYC blocking up the sidewalks with their massive survival camping size bags like they need to pack their whole life with them to go out for a day in the city, and then clogging up the sidewalks as they take a picture of freaking building and then crash into people because they are too busy staring up instead of where they are going.

Oh and slow ass grandma like drivers, doing like 15 below the speed limit. Get out of my way!

beadingmom17
by Rachel on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:59 PM
2 moms liked this
People who keep moving up at a red light. Inching your car up will NOT change the light faster and all you're doing is blocking the sight line of someone trying to turn!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexvitte
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:00 PM
Never been to NYC lol but I can picture that

Quoting MsRkg:

Tourist in NYC blocking up the sidewalks with their massive survival camping size bags like they need to pack their whole life with them to go out for a day in the city, and then clogging up the sidewalks as they take a picture of freaking building and then crash into people because they are too busy staring up instead of where they are going.

Oh and slow ass grandma like drivers, doing like 15 below the speed limit. Get out of my way!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommytam
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:02 PM
I have many small pet peeves, teeth grinding, disorganazation, slow drivers, cleaning certain ways.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:26 PM
1 mom liked this

When I get into the car and notice that the gas gauge is on "E" because my husband was too lazy to get it...I hate having to stop!

onethentwins
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:30 PM

My second biggest is when there are double doors and everyone insists on going through only one. My biggest is when there are double doors and one of them is locked. 

shjchica
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I love NYC, I got all my picture taking out of the way years ago. Even when I would go to "look up" I'd always stop walking and move up against the wall of a building so I was out of the way of people walking...now I go for the "adventure" of finding new unique places to see, new restaurants to try, of course site see..hell I go for the people watching to see what idiots they can be, lmao. But of course a day in NYC isn't complete w/o a walk through central park...just have to do it.

Quoting MsRkg:

susan_marie
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:39 PM

People who know how to speak English that choose not to...remember where you are

Ilaynasmommy
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:42 PM
Ppl wanting something for free then blaming it on the economy. Ppl complaining about wanting more he's but not wanting to work what they get or extra.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KairisMama
by Ruby Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Driving behind someone who drives way UNDER the speed limit. ugh!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN