Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Greetings Everyone!

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:56 PM
  • 5 Replies

When I stumbled on your website, I had to join because it looked so inviting. My daughter may not be a child, but nevertheless, I'm a mother forever and she won't let me forget this wonderful path in life.  I hope to contribute helpful tidbits that will make a difference in someone's life. 

Happy New Year!

by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Amybelle
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:57 PM

OK

mommytam
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:04 PM
I like it here, most moms are very helpfull.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Starry412
by Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:07 PM

Welcome Hope you enjoy cafemom

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:12 PM

Welcome to the site!  I'm also the mom of an adult child.  :)

Quoting SmileyFace1:

When I stumbled on your website, I had to join because it looked so inviting. My daughter may not be a child, but nevertheless, I'm a mother forever and she won't let me forget this wonderful path in life.  I hope to contribute helpful tidbits that will make a difference in someone's life. 

Happy New Year!

cjsix
by faith on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:21 PM

welcome to cafemomThere are many Moms here with little ones and many who have older children too. Have fun looking around at ALL the many grouups on here and find some that you love! There are groups of faith,groups for cooking,shopping,saving money,groups for moms with babies and moms with adult children and all ages in between,sewing groups and crocheting,...just go to the top left corner and click on "Mom Groups and Conversations" then along the right side of the next page you'll see a box that says "search for groups" in this box put whatever interest yo nhave and it should pull up vrious groups. Then just go check them out and join the ones you are interested in. Have fun!  simple smile

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN