Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Dating: how do you....

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:07 PM
  • 5 Replies
Lets say that you went to a new optometrist, and he was pretty cute and let you know that he was a single dad. He seemed kinda flirty, but maybe he is just friendly? I want to ask him out, but I am really not sure how to bring that up in a conversation with him??!!

I pick up my contacts later this week, help me out girls!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
NDADanceMom
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Find something interesting to do in your area.  "Hey did you know they are having an opening at the gallery?"  or "did you hear they are tapping a new keg at the brew pub?"  whatever you like to do, find something that is coming up and let him know you are going there with friends and tell him he should check it out.  If he is interested he will say "Hey I will see you there" or "I wish I could go but____.  Do you want to meet for coffee instead?"

I personally wouldnt date a doctor that flirted with patients though.  I wouldnt trust him. 

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:19 PM

I couldnt date my doctor.  That would be weird even if it is just an eye doctor..

bennymommy3
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:52 PM

"Do you do in-house eye exams?" lol...I'm not sure bc I suck at flirting!!!!  Good luck!

LaughingTattoo
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Casually bring up an event in the area that youre interested in....if he expresses interest or brings up anything hes interested in, ask him out

Pnukey
by Jennifer on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:21 PM

I'm pretty sure there's a rule against dating patients, so is it worth finding a new eye doctor?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)