Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

SHOULD I FIRE HER??????? (daycare)

Posted by   + Show Post

My DAYCARE PROVIDER that is. I mean she doesn't do anything for my kids beyond the time they are with her. She isn't helping them with homework, making breakfast, cooking dinner, keeping their house clean for them. She doesn't take them shopping. She missed all of my son's well and sick visits. She wasn't at my daughter's soccer practices or any of her games over the Fall. My kid wet his bed the other night, and she didn't come over to change the sheets. Oh, and my DD had a nightmare last night, wtf was she? I had to comfort her.

Oh and don't even get me started on holidays. Do you know she wasn't there on Christmas. I actually had to take my kids to the relatives MYSELF and celebrate?? She didn't buy the Santa gifts or make cookies either. I had to set up Christmas morning.There is just a list of other things she isn't doing for my kids.

Oh she didn't take my DD to her dentist appointment this week either. I bet she won't plan my son's 3rd birthday party. I mean I thought daycare raises our kids for us!! Why am I stuck doing all this parenting shit????

DAMN I send my kids to daycare so I don't have to raise them!!!! Why isn't this bitch doing her job? shrugging

I read the daycare raises kids post, and thought this would be fun. ;)

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Replies (51-60):
Lorelai_Nicole
by Lorelai on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:10 PM
1 mom liked this
LOL @ "my sister's cousin's brother's ex-girlfriend"

Quoting EvilQueenMommy:

I can't believe you would fire her for this. You are as bad as the family my sister's cousin's brother's ex girlfriend worked for. She was in tears from how cruel that woman was to her.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Basherte
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:17 AM

Quoting KairisMama:

My DAYCARE PROVIDER that is. I mean she doesn't do anything for my kids beyond the time they are with her. She isn't helping them with homework, making breakfast, cooking dinner, keeping their house clean for them. She doesn't take them shopping. She missed all of my son's well and sick visits. She wasn't at my daughter's soccer practices or any of her games over the Fall. My kid wet his bed the other night, and she didn't come over to change the sheets. Oh, and my DD had a nightmare last night, wtf was she? I had to comfort her.

Oh and don't even get me started on holidays. Do you know she wasn't there on Christmas. I actually had to take my kids to the relatives MYSELF and celebrate?? She didn't buy the Santa gifts or make cookies either. I had to set up Christmas morning.There is just a list of other things she isn't doing for my kids.

Oh she didn't take my DD to her dentist appointment this week either. I bet she won't plan my son's 3rd birthday party. I mean I thought daycare raises our kids for us!! Why am I stuck doing all this parenting shit????

DAMN I send my kids to daycare so I don't have to raise them!!!! Why isn't this bitch doing her job? shrugging

I read the daycare raises kids post, and thought this would be fun. ;)

Fire her lazy ass. How dare she make you do anything to help raise your kids with your beliefs, and homemade cookies???

GaleJ
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:35 AM

...and the Mommy wars continue. Here's a thought maybe the SAHM and the Working Moms should become allies and fight the real enemy. I don't particularly care if a woman CHOOSES to work or stay home but I do wish that every mother had the means to freely make the choice and had the benefits and support that mothers should get and do get in many other First World country; real and meaningful maternity benefits, stipends to help with the important work of child raising, ongoing help and advice, and reasonably priced, quality daycare if that's what a family feels it best for them. We need to address the source of the problems that make families struggle starting with the absence of good paying jobs with real benefits and other quality of life issues like health care, education, and the ridiculous number of Americans incarcerated because we don't effectively deal with drugs as the medical issue addiction is and not as a criminal one. 

Do you remember the Million Man March and the startling effect it had; how many mothers are there in this country? Can you imagine what we could accomplish if all of us that are mothers banded together to demand, to lobby, to get out the vote, to put family issues first and foremost? Because the reality is that family issues are the foundation of all else and more healthy and functional families mean a more healthy and functional society. It doesn't matter to which party you belong, this shouldn't be partisan in the least. When children, any children, any one's children are suffering for whatever reason we need to do something for those children because in the end the welfare of all the children impact the welfare of our own children and the society that we will leave them. 

_WC_Mama
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:21 AM

Quoting Audreysmommy123:

Lol

hnybee1984
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:32 AM
Off with her head... Don't put up with that crap! LOL!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hnybee1984
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:35 AM
3 moms liked this
I don't think she posted this to start a mommy war?!!? It's suppost to be funny!
xLilBit22
by La Melodia on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Lmao. Yep fire her ass hahaha
notjstanothrmom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:37 AM

LOL This is funny.

You've got some good points there.

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Tisk,Tisk lol

Jynnifer292
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:41 AM

I have worked outside of the home and have been a sahm. They both have ups and downs and neither one is easier than the other. I don't get why some on here need to make shitty comments about either one.

Fire her OP, she should be sleeping at the foot of your bed waiting for you to snap.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)