Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feel Like A Pig But..........

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:54 PM
  • 13 Replies

I meant to make stuffed mushrooms last night but was too tired so I made them tonight for my dinner. Since my hubby is gone on business for a few days and its just me and my 16 month old I figured that I would eat most of it myself. Ive been craving the ones that my sister's sister in law makes but it has breadcrumbs and I have been put on a gluten-free diet so I made mine with cream cheese. They came out so yummy!! I made 32 mushroom caps and I already ate about 15 of them making me feel a bit like a piggy but hey Im also 25 weeks pregnant so I dont feel too bad. I found the recipe here http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/08/stuffed-mushrooms-baby/ 

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SilverOcean84
by Cindy on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:14 PM

BUMP!

Justine1123
by Justine on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Looks gross. Sounds good lol I love mushrooms. But I'm not sure about the sausage in it. I will try this sometime though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babyspots17
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:15 PM
My husband loves stuffed mushrooms will have to try them! Thanks
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SilverOcean84
by Cindy on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:25 PM

I could be just my pictures but they taste very yummy. You can use other meats like hambuger meat or ground turkey/chicken

Quoting Justine1123:

Looks gross. Sounds good lol I love mushrooms. But I'm not sure about the sausage in it. I will try this sometime though.

taniamorse85
by Silver Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Wow, that recipe sounds amazing!  I'm a mushroom freak, yet I've never actually made stuffed mushrooms.  Maybe I'll have to try this recipe.

sweetnana1964
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Looks delicious!!!!!!!

crazy4u49033
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:27 PM
Those are awesome. One of my fave recipes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.wilcox01
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:30 PM
Yummm
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SilverOcean84
by Cindy on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:36 PM

Tonight was my first time making them and its pretty easy just a lot of chopping up stuff.

Quoting taniamorse85:

Wow, that recipe sounds amazing!  I'm a mushroom freak, yet I've never actually made stuffed mushrooms.  Maybe I'll have to try this recipe.

SilverOcean84
by Cindy on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:31 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)