Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Officially creeped myself out

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:04 PM
  • 11 Replies
I had some jars that had designs on them on top of my fridge they have been there since October when I bought them. They weren't on the edge either. I walked by and after I got a few feet away I heard glass shatter and saw one of the jars and fallen. All the other jars were right where they were all the whole time. I've been hearing stuff all day kinda felt like I wasn't alone. My dogs been acting funny. Ugh! This is my ex's old house and he use to tell me he would hear stuff. Since I've moved in I haven't been scared but today I just got an weird feeling someone's hanging out. Heck that someone could be reading this. I'm sure I've just freaked myself out and it's a coincidence that jar fell but still... Now I'm wrapped up in bed all doors locked ready to go to sleep and forget I was scared lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cherish77
by Cherish on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:08 PM
That's creepy, the other day one of my ornaments fell off the tree when nobody had even touched the tree.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Justine1123
by Justine on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:09 PM
That would def creep me out a little.

Quoting Cherish77:

That's creepy, the other day one of my ornaments fell off the tree when nobody had even touched the tree.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this

We have things that happen frequently.  I just tell whomever to quit it.

Justine1123
by Justine on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:16 PM
I try to act like I don't notice although I'm sure if there is something there they can tell I notice and that I'm scared.

Quoting frndlyfn:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:31 PM

I have lived across a cementary so i could tell you stories that would make you stay awake for a few days at night.   If it is a mean entity or a nice one, they feed off fear.  Now if it is a draft in the room, just move the items to a more contained area.

Quoting Justine1123:

I try to act like I don't notice although I'm sure if there is something there they can tell I notice and that I'm scared.

Quoting frndlyfn:

Litlmama87
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:02 PM
Wondering if I should let curiosity get the best of me, or save a cat's life....

I could never live across from a graveyard, you're a brave woman.

Quoting frndlyfn:

I have lived across a cementary so i could tell you stories that would make you stay awake for a few days at night.   If it is a mean entity or a nice one, they feed off fear.  Now if it is a draft in the room, just move the items to a more contained area.

Quoting Justine1123:

Quoting frndlyfn:

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:06 PM

The alive people scared me more since on the other side was a rough and tumble bar.  Not fun waking up in morning to a 21 gun salute for a funeral.

Quoting Litlmama87:

Wondering if I should let curiosity get the best of me, or save a cat's life....

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting Justine1123:

Quoting frndlyfn:

LexJaxKar
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:39 PM

Lol i wanna know too but i probably wouldn't sleep.

I turned down an amazing house that was cheap as hell because it was between a morgue and a cemetary. 

No...Just no. 

Quoting Litlmama87:

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting Justine1123:

Quoting frndlyfn:

silverdawn99
by Jamie on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:56 PM
I would do a cleansing. I have been dealing with ghosts for almost a year and a half. Just this christmas we cleansed our house of the spirits. My dd was sad to see the little girl ghost gone
Pattiann236
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:21 PM

AS FAR AS LIVING NEXT TO A CEMETERY, I WOULD LOVE IT,AT LEAST THEY DON'T COMPLAIN AND THEY ARE QUIET.  IHAD MY HOME CLEANSED WITH SAGE WHEN WE MOVED IN,  BUT I THINK MY GHOSTS ARE BACK,  MINE ARE USUALLY NICE JUST NOISY SOMETIMES, THEY LIKE TO KNOCK THINGS OVER.  I ONCE HAD AN EVIL SPIRIT AND A FRIEND HAD ME PUT UP A CROSS TIED WITH A RED RIBBON AND SAY A PRAYER, I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM AFTER THAT.  WHEREEVER I HAVE LIVED I HANG A CROSS WITH A RED RIBBON SO NO EVIL SPIRITS WILL ENTER.,. I KINDA LIKE MY SPIRITS I FEEL THEY WATCH OVER ME.   OR JUST TELL THEM TO QUIT IT AND MOVE ON AS THEY ARE DEAD, SOMETIMES THEY DON'T KNOW IT.  I AM VERY SERIOUS, MY KIDS AND GRANDKIDS THINK I AM PSYCHIC.  WHO KNOWS, I LIKE TO THINK I AM INTUITIVE.  I FEEL THINGS, THAT IS ALL.    PATTIANN

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)