Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just gotta say..

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:48 PM
  • 6 Replies
2 moms liked this
I made myself buy myself something today. After years of not. But seeming how I didn't get anything from anyone for Christmas, I bought myself a pair of $15 dollar shoes from Walmart that I've had my eye on. And boy did it put a smile on my face :) its the little things.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
SweetMama823
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:56 PM
That's great! You should do it more often. At least once a month buy something just for you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momluv269
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:57 PM

Good for you. Im forever buying for my family and tend to not get things I want for myself .... until it all builds up to a ME shopping spree!

SJF1989
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:04 AM
1 mom liked this
I try, but I put my son before everyone lol and moving has cost Me a bit of money and Im paying off my rent from my old apartment. So there really isn't any money when it comes to what I want lol but today...it was the last pair. My size and I was like no Im doing this, I want them! Lol time for a mommy gift Haha

Quoting SweetMama823:

That's great! You should do it more often. At least once a month buy something just for you!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SJF1989
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:06 AM
Last time I waited till a me shopping spree I got a new bra! It felt so good, and the store is going out of business (of course its where I can only find bras that fit me? And I got it for like 4.50 instead of 50 :)

Quoting Momluv269:

Good for you. Im forever buying for my family and tend to not get things I want for myself .... until it all builds up to a ME shopping spree!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chemmom83
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:14 PM
1 mom liked this

GOOD FOR YOU ,I'VE BEEN INSPIRED TO DO THE SAME.  THANKS FOR REMINDING ME.

huntersmama711
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Yay!! I finally got my hair cut and eyebrows waxed for the 1st time since July 2011. My goal this year is to buy something/pamper myself once a month
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)