Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Mom has Cancer

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:18 AM
  • 22 Replies
We just found out this morning my mom has recurrent cervical cancer. The Dr said it is not cure able because they can't operate or do radiation all they can do is chemo to treat the symptoms and prolong her life for a little while. I was wondering if any of you know any natural remedies that we could try or any advice you can give my mom has lots of fight she's not ready to give up please any advice will be welcome and I also ask for your prayers for her please.
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WendyJR
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:20 AM
( hugs)

I'd look into dietary treatment for starters. Sending good thoughts and prayers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetmissy_05
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Prayers!!

xLilBit22
by La Melodia on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Prayers
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
andrea515
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:23 AM

Prayers and so sorry to hear this ...... I would get a second opinion

Rhiannon1980
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:27 AM
Thoughts and prayers are with your mom and family.
mom2the.rescue
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:28 AM

I highly recommend watching The Gerson Miracle, The Beautiful Truth, and Burzynski...you can watch them on Netflix & probably YouTube...even though those therapies might not be right for your mom, they are interesting and give very good info on how diet is closely related to cancer.

Motherwannabe12
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:35 AM

Get a second opinion and you might check out the Cancer Centers of America. They did wonders for a co-worker of mine that had breast cancer. They do a strick diet as well as other treatments. *HUGS*

candice0521
by Candice on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:39 AM

Im so sorry! praying for you and your family!!!

StormiAnn
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Praying for you. I know what a tough thing this is to go thru, I've been there. I hope and pray you all find something that works.
SupermarketMama
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:44 AM
My mom has incurable cancer as well....check out cancer treatment centers of america...if anything they'll make sure she is comfortable and will treat her and like a queen. I was amazed when we took my mom there . My mom was stubborn and didn't get treatment there because it was too far from her bingo "friends". She regretted it when she went back to her old doctor and treated her like shit and told her he didn't know when she was gonna die but be ready. She was crying and snivelling it up than....CTCA is where you should take your mom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)