Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Dunkin Donuts Gluten-Free!!!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:59 PM
  • 4 Replies

I saw this on the Stir and then read here http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/lifestyle/2012/12/dunkin-donuts-tests-gluten-free-items/

Im so happy to see that they are doing gluten-free products and one of them is my favorite....... blueberry muffin!!! Only problem they are testing in select locations right now and none are near me. I was recently diagnosed with Crohn's Disease and told to follow a gluten-free diet, which made me sad since a lot of things I love have gluten. Now hearing that D&D is doing this Im so excited and cant wait till the D&D near me gets them (even though I must drive 40 mins to get it).

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Hannahluvsdogs
by Hannah on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:27 PM

Cool but unless they're made on separate equipment from the regular donuts, they're still going to have some gluten.

SilverOcean84
by Cindy on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:37 PM

Very true but from the looks of it they are single packaged made off site

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

Cool but unless they're made on separate equipment from the regular donuts, they're still going to have some gluten.

SilverOcean84
by Cindy on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:59 PM

BUMP!

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:19 PM

I dont think we even have dunkin donuts in our area.   I like either our grocery store bakery cake donuts or a yeast one from the bakery /doughnut shop across the river.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)